special chapter

+ i cant believe i forgot abt cherry!!!! Omg

----

Cheonsa
hubby kookie♡:
Babeeee
Did you feed cherry?

I rolled my eyes.

You:
Obv!!
Cherry is my baby!!

hubby kookie♡:
But i know that im your one and only baby yess ik thank you

I laughed. I looked at Cherry who chewed on the toy and smiled.

"Aigoo c'mon!" I kissed her and gave her treats.

-

"Kook, i still cannot believe that you adopted Cherry." I said as i peeked my head out of the blanket and looked at him.

"Huh?" His eyes fluttered open slowly.

I giggled and pecked his lips. "Your beautiful you know." I said as i brushed his fringe.

He smiled tiredly and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"I know that." He leaned in to my ear and whispered.

I giggled and snuggled myself to his chest.

"Yeobo, you know i was really really sad when you left me." He said with his eyes closed.

I drew random shapes on his arm as i pouted.

"I missed you so so much," he breathed out and kissed my head. "Then i remembered about that adoption home when we had our first date.

I was about to adopt Cookie when i saw a familar puppy. Cherry immediately ran towards me and licked me." He yawned as he got more tired.

I remained quiet as i listened to him.

"I called jimin hyung to take care of cookie while i would take care of cherry. I guess all i thought back then was that i wanted to make it up to you." He said.

Soon, light snores could be heard. I tilted my head and saw his sleeping face.

I smiled and carressed his face. "Im so glad i met you." I whispered and pecked his lips.

I covered the blanket around his body and hugged him closer.

Thank you Jungkook, for never giving up on me.

"I love you...Cheonsa." he mumbled in his sleep.

I chuckled, "I love you more Jungkook."

I gasp softly as i looked to the middle. I giggled. Cherry made her way to the middle of us.

She immediately closed her eyes and slept.

I carressed her and pecked her head. I guess you could somewhat say that she was the one who kept our relationship together.

~end~
Omg thanks so much for 5k reads and 4k reads gahhh ily all so much!!♡♡♡♡