chapter 2

I really really hate memorising the japanese characters urghhh

jiayou!!!!!

-----

Cheonsa
I hummed quietly to myself as I sat on the bench.

I sighed happily and stared at the scenery in front of me.

Nothing really changed.

I scoffed.

Well, at least he did.

I calmed myself down and closed my eyes. Im finally back after a year. Finally.

I smiled to myself and hummed.

"Hi there." I heard a voice. I opened my eyes and looked to the side.

I smiled to him and motioned him to sit next to me.

"What can i do for you?" I asked.

He smiled shyly and scratched his head. "Are you new too? I saw you in the principals office this morning as well." He asked in his deep and husky voice.

I laughed slightly and shook my head. "No no no. I transferred to a school in Japan for a year and now im back!" I explained and saw him nodding his head slowly.

"Well then, im sorry for disturbing you." He apologised and smiled.

I held onto his wrist and stood up.

"Im Cheonsa. Lee Cheonsa. We can be friends if you want to." I smiled brightly at him and tilt my head to the side.

He widened his eyes and nodded eagerly.

"Of course!"

"Ah, I almost forgot. My name is Jisoo. Park Jisoo." (A/n sEventEeennnnn ahahhajkjk hes not shua okay)

I nodded and smiled.

Until I felt someone pull me towards a wall.

"Ouch." I mumbled and looked up.

"Jeon Jungkook. What are you doing now?" I asked irritatedly.

Jungkook was glaring at Jisoo while Jisoo looked shocked.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and tried removing his hand away from my wrist.

But he just held on tighter.

"A-Appeo..." i whimpered as I gently tried wiggling out of his grasp again.

"She said let go." Jisoo spoke up and pushed Jungkook by the chest.

I gasp as Jungkook almost fell.

Jungkook scoffed and laughed. "Who do you think you are? Shes mine okay? Hands off of my girl." Jungkook scowled and tried grabbing my wrist again.

But Jisoo reacted faster. He stood in front of me and blocked him from me.

"I doubt so." He smirked.

Jungkook was glaring at him when Jisoo turned around and smiled slightly at me.

"Lets go Cheonsa." He extended his ahnd for me to hold.

Looking at the fuming Jungkook, I hesitatedly held onto his hand.

I smiled when he intertwined our hands.

"Lets go!" I whispered and we quickly scurried away, leaving the irritated and annoyed Jeon Jungkook.

-

Hoho ho hows the storyyy goingg???? I feel really bad though like the moment I get the motivation to write I just leave my others story alone.

Oops. Like mirror, the lonely whale, forever young(man thats old) and i think therez one more.

"Sorryyyy" i apologise if you wanted to see how the story would go one. Trust me, ive been thru that and its not very pleasant feeling *wipes tears*

Sorry againnnn please comment down below what are the stories that you want me to just finish a chapter or moreee

Thanks for understandingggg

Dont forget to vote, comment and follow!! Hahahah