chapter 13

Jungkook
After calming myself down, I walked out of the school slowly.

Ah, what did I do wrong?

As I walked past the building, I frowned and walked back slowly.

"Cheonsa!" I quickly ran towards the unconsious girl and looked at her.

Her face was pale and she was covered in cold sweat.

I felt the tears sting my eyes as I went to carry her petite figure.

Did I do this to her?

-

As I placed her down onto my bed, I covered her with the blanket and crouched down beside her.

I slowly carressed her cheeks and pecked her forehead.

"I missed you." I mumbled  as I hugged the blanket around her.

Her scent makes me remember the times when we would cuddle together and talk about what we do.

"Jungkook ah, look at the stars!" She exclaimed as I hugged her body from behind.

"Huh?" I looked up only to see the sky full of stars. "Wow." I let out a gasp as I hugged her closer to my chest.

"Yeppeo." I heard her whisper. As she was looking up, her head laid on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled dreamily.

"Your prettier." I said and pecked her cheeks. She blushed and giggled. I smiled brightly and went to turn her around. I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips.

She smiled and giggled. I chuckled too and leaned in to peck her again and again, covering her whole face with kisses. "I love you alot." I said while I pushed a strand of loose hair behind her ears.

She smiled and said, "I love you too." This time, she was the one who leaned in and wrapped her arms around my neck to kiss me deeper.

The doorbell rang. I wiped off the tears which fell and went to open it.

"Ah, your here?" Ki smiled and nodded.

"Can you help bring down her fever like how you helped me the other time?" I said while closing the door.

"Huh? You didnt tell me you were sick." She suddenly said.

I froze.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" I said and laughed. "You were here, in my room," I pointed to the closed door.

She frowned and shook her head.

"No, i didnt. You didnt send me any text." She insisted as she threw her purse to the couch.

I laughed and shook my head. I pointed to her and said, "If you didnt then who did?" I raised my voice a little.

"Maybe you messaged Jimin or Taehyung or even Cheonsa!" She raised her voice too.

I scoffed and made my way to the closed bedroom.

I sent the message.

I placed my hand on the doorknob and opened it.

Cheonsa was still on bed, eyes closed.

My eyes softened for a split second before returning back.

I grabbed my phone and walked up to Ki.

"Look. I messaged it to you-" I trailed off.

To Cheonsa:
Ki, can you come over? I dont feel too good.

I read the message over and over again.

"C-Cheonsa- S-she what?" I whispered to myself as I looked over to the closed door.

"I dont want to say this but I told you." Ki said as she sat on the couch and turned on the television.

Cheonsa, you came over to help me?