chapter 26

Jungkook
"Hey hey! Wait for me!" I shouted as i spun her around.

She looked at me with widened eyes as she frowned.

"What do you want jungkook?" She said, clearly annoyed but i put on a smile.

"You." I said and chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and walked away. I walked beside her and sneakily slid my hand into hers. I looked at our intertwined hands and smiled.

"W-What..." she stuttered and tried pulling her hand away but i held on tighter.

"Just until we reach the canteen. Please." I said. She parted her cherry red lips before sighing and nodding her head.

I smiled and held on tighter.

"Ah, its been long since i last touched your hand." I mumbled as i looked at her.

I saw a faint shade of pink on her face as she looked to the floor.

I laughed as we made a turn and soon enough we reached the canteen.

I ignored the fact that we reached and took a step forward but was stopped by her pulling my hand.

"Let go. We reached already." She said bluntly.

I scratched the back of my neck as i smiled sheepishly. "Can we continue walking like this?" I asked.

She shook her head and nodded her head towards our hands.

I looked at how my fingers were securely wrapped around hers while her fingers werent even touching mine.

I sighed and nodded. I slowly let go of her hand and watched how she just walked in without looking at me.

I sub-consciously followed her around, when she was ordering her food, finding  a seat and sitting down.

I sat in front if her with my chin on my fingers and stared at how she ate.

Finally, she sighed and placed down ger cutleries, "What do you want jungkoook?"

"I told you before. I want you." I said with a serious face.

She sighed before continuing to eat.

"I will win back your trust cheonsa," she paused.

"I will win you back-"

"Jungkook!" We both turned our heads.

Hana placed her hand on my shoulder as she scrutinised cheonsa. I rolled my eyes at her before shrugging her off.

"What." I asked.

"Lets sit together!" She chirped.

I shook my head and continued staring at cheonsa.

Cheonsa stood up abruptly and spoke, "it would be difficult to gain back my trust if this girl is here all the time beside you.

"But-" she walked away.

I let out a sigh of frustration and stood up, but got stopped by hana.

"Oppa," i cringed.

"Dont ever talk to me." I spat before running off to cheonsa.