chapter 20

Im stuck on freaking kinetic particle theory -_-

---

Cheonsa
"So how was life in Busan?" I asked enthusiactically as we sat on the couch.

He shrugged and chuckled. "Your still as hyper as ever." He sighed and i pouted playfully.

"I heard that you went to Japan and came back then to japan again and came back again. So, mind telling me what happened?" He said.

I smiled wryly and shrugged. "Lomg story shory i was being a coward because of a boy. No biggie." I said while he stared at me.

"A boy? Ooo, i never knew you would get a boyfriend!" He exclaimed and i hit him  on the shoulder.

I sighed and leaned back. "Its complicated." I muttered and started fiddling with my fingers.

I heard him sigh too before leaning back and looking at me.

"I dont really want to talk about for now. Maybe next time?" I said and he nodded.

"Hey i know this is really random but... do you perhaps have some ramen?"

---

I tied a braid and walked off to school. Eunwoo would be picking me up later, i hope.

"Good morning!" Rye popped out from nowhere and i giggled.

"Why are you so happy again? Are there
any new hot guys?" I teased, suddenly recalling.

She pouted playfully and shook her head.

"Its just that- well, why cant i just be happy?" She frowned and looked at me.

This time, i was the one who laughed and shook my head.

"Rye!" I widened my eyes. A boy with a light pink hair appeared.

"What the- Jimin! Isnt that illegal! Your still studying!" I excalimed and stood up.

He smiled and ruffled his hair. "Do you like it?" He asked Rye. Rye blushed, resembling the light pink on the top of his head.

She nodded and i squealed.

Unable to contain myself, i reached out to touch his hair. "Oh my gosh. Was your hair always this soft?" I questioned and started touching his hair everywhere, and i think, messing it up.

He frowned and swept my hand away, "Hey! I took hours trying to perfect the hair so hands off! Anyways, only Rye can touch my hair." He said, resulting in both of them in smiling messes.

I smiled and pushed them away. "Keep your cheesiness away!" I said jokingly. They laughed and started walking away, hand in hand.

As i sat back down, i felt my heart feeling heavy. I gripped onto my pen tightly as i felt the tiniest crack on the walls.

I sighed and tried to calm myself down.

Why cant we be like them?

-

I walked to the cafeteria and started ordering my food. I learnt to never pack my own lunches.

As i waited,i went onto instagram and unknowingly found myself staring at his new post.

jeonkookie:
When i see you, i cant help but to feel regret.

There, below, was a picture of the same girl he posted before.

I gripped tightly on my phone.

That girl, was none other than the so-calles queen.

Jungkook
I pressed 'post' and looked up at the girl with a braid against her shoulder.

She was looking at her phone.

I sighed and buried my face against my hands.

I regret, i really regret.