chapter 21

I dunno where this story is going haha

---

Cheonsa
I walked back into the classroom, losing all my appetite.

I laid on my forearm as i stared out of the window.

I tapped my fingers on the table rythmically.

I need you girl, why, am i the only one in love why am i the only one hurting? I need you girl...

I found myself caught up in the song which i heard them play and quickly sat up straight and smacked both sides of my face.

Snap out of it Cheonsa. He never liked you so just dont. Dont hurt yourself again.

I nodded to myself and closed my eyes as i laid on the desk.

But deep inside of me i already knew i was hurting.

-

"Wake up! The teacher is here!" I heard Rye faintly before the scurries of the students could be heard.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I swallowed and cleared my throat as i looked forward.

"Class, we will be having a test two days later and here are the notes. Please study them for the time being as i quickly go and take one more copy." She said before scurrying out.

I sighed and retrieved my worksheet before shoving it in my bag.

I switched on my phone and saw a notification.

jeonkookie:
we dont talk anymore.

There, below, was a selfie of the queen and him in a carnival.

Comments popped up quickly as i scanned through them.

Abc- gahh i ship
mochiiness- omg im so jelly
Pinky- gosh ur so handsome.
.
.

And many more until one comment caught my eye.

"Why are your captions these days so sad?" I mumbled to myself as i read the comment out.

I frowned and immediately when to check his posts.

She was right.

Every single caption was...sad.

About 10 posts later, the captions were happy and joyful again.

So what happened?

As i went to scroll up again, i caught sight of the dates.

It was then that something clicked in my head.

The first emotional quote was posted on the same day when we broke up.

-

"So how was school today?" Eunwoo said as he swung his hand around my shoulder.

I blew a strand of loose hair out of my face as i glared at him. "It was great until i saw you here without a car." I said and tried shrugging his hand of off my shoulder.

He laughed and ruffled my hair, resulting in more strands of stray hair falling to my face. I sighed in annoyance and brushed my hair backwards.

"Dont touch my hair." I said sternly to him while he just chuckled and nuzzled his nose to the top of my head.

"Do you wash your hair?" He commented. I paused for a while before i saw a teasing smile on his face. "Yah!" I screamed as i chased him all the way back to my house.

Jungkook
I stared at how a smile gradually grew on her face as she chased the unknown guy.

I felt my heart sink and took in a deep breath.

Why cant i move on like you did so easily?

------

Jungkook's cover was dope