chapter 30 (last chapter)

+this chapter may or may not be the last chapter..sry for no warnings or anything hehe but there will be an epilogue coming up really soon!!! Stay tuned!!!

Cheonsa
"Eunwoo ah!" I quickly ran towards his side.

He smiled and waved weakly.

I sighed when i saw his arm bandaged. "Are you ok?" I said.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Well, other than the fact that i can hardly move my hands and legs yup im perfectly fine." He laughed.

I let out a pained laugh and held his hand.

"Dont worry eunwoo i already avenged for you-"

"Woah woah woah. What do you mean?" He cut me off and frowned.

I paused and looked at him questioningly.

"Someone did this to you right?" I asked. He quickly shook his head. "It was just an accident cheonsa. It was slippery that day and i was sleepy as well so just suddenly bam! And here i am."

I stared at him.

He stared at me.

"Are you kidding me? I freaking kicked a girl." I sighed.

Im in deep trouble.

-

I looked down as i hugged myself. I tried ignoring the stares and weird looks people are showing me.

I cursed at myself.

Why were you so rushed yesterday cheonsa? Gosh look at yourself now...

I faintly heard the sound of crutches.

I instinctively looked up and saw Hana in crutches trying to put her books into her locker.

She looked so uncomfortable and is facing so many difficulties.

I felt so guilty, oh gawd save me.

"Shoots." I heard her mumble as the books fell to the floor.

Without me knowing, i already started making my way towards her and helped her gather her books together.

I let out a sigh as her books were safely placed in her locker.

I looked down and suddenly bowed at her. I looked at her and saw her with widened eyes.

"Im really really sorry for what i did to you yesterday." I apologised and saw her looking away.

"Im sorry for being so repulsive and caused you in the state you are in right now. Will you...forgive me?" I looked at her with a thin layer of tears coating my eyes.

I expected her to push me to the floor and start hitting me with her crotches but she actually sighed and nodded her head.

I gasped and look at her.

"Cheonsa, im really sorry for causing so much trouble between you and Jungkook. I didnt mean to cause you so much stress and i am sorry for whatever state your friend is right now. Will you forgive me too?" She said and smiled sheepishly.

I smiled widely and nodded.

"Here, let me help you carry your bag." She laughed and shook her head.

I insisted and took her bag.

"Kaja!" I exclaimed and we laughed together.

-

Jungkook:
Meet me at the park behind the school.

I sighed and slowly made my way to the park.

I hesitated on walking to the boy sitting on the benches but decided to just get this done and over with.

"Hey..." i mumbled and sat next to him.

"Hi." He smiled. We sat in silence until he broke the silence.

"Do you remember? This was where i first asked you out." I looked around and nodded. This really was.

I looked down and started fiddling with my fingers. "Lee Cheonsa," i looked up as he held onto my hands.

"I am really such a devil. I have done way too many things to let you down and i had no idea how much you suffered." I bit onto my bottom lip.

"But, after all these time. I realised something. Something really important." I looked up and saw him smiling really brightly.

"I love you." He smiled and held onto my hands tighter.

"I love you alot alot alot. I love you Lee Cheonsa." A tear ran down my cheek.

I looked at him and saw a tear drop from his eyes too.

"So lee cheonsa, will you go out with me, jeon jungkook once again?" He asked, hesitant.

I bit on my bottom lip to refrain myself from smiling. I reached out and embraced him tightly. "Of course. I love you too jungkook. I love you alot alot alot." I breathed out and smiled as he hugged me tightly.

After minutes of hugging and pecking, i said,

"So, is the angel in your devil finally here again?" I asked in a teasing manner.

He chuckled and pulled away.

"What about you? Are you still a dumb..." i glared at him.

"...angel? A beautiful one." He smiled.

I smiled too.

He leaned in and i closed my eyes.

We kissed.

And it was perfect.

--

Whooooooooooooooo this story has ended oh my gawd thanks so much everyone gahhh i luv all my crabbies muahmuahmuah hmm i feel empty now hahahahahah i think i would post a new book??? Hmm im not so sure anyways once again,

Thank you everyone so so so so soooo muchhhhhhhhhh

Dun forget to vote, comment and enjoyyyyyy

Loves,
Crab_