chapter 18

Cheonsa
"W-What do you mean? I blew it? What." He stuttered and looked at me closely.

"Im gonna say it the last time. You blew your chance Jungkook." I said and closed my lunchbox before walking away.

"Stop." He said and held onto my wrist.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him.

What i didnt expect was that he was smirking.

"What, ha, what gives you the right to say that i blew a chance you never given me." I froze and looked at him.

"Why did you even think that?" He scoffed and looked at me, pulling me close to him.

By now, im pretty sure everyone's eyes are on us.

"You never changed did you Cheonsa?" I felt the tears.

"You never stopped being dumb did you?" He laughed and released the grip from my wrist.

"Did you think that just by saying 'oh you blew your chance jungkook'" he said it in a high-pitched voice.

"...would make me cry and say how i missed you and loved you? What a joke." My lips wavered.

"Fine. I supposedly blew my chance. Then bye bye. I dont even know why you came back here." He spat with disgust before walking away with his hands in his pocket.

I stood there frozen. As if time had stopped, i felt my heart stop as well.

I didnt know what to do and what to feel.

Am i supposed to cry? But i had no more tears.

Am i supposed to run back to him and tell him im sorry? But i am not sorry.

Am I...

I dont even know anymore.

"C'mon. Lets get you back to class." Jisoo, held me by the shoulders and slowly guided me to somewhere.

I was still in a daze.

I was absolutely clueless.

If i was a coward, i would've cried to my mom and beg her to buy me another ticket to Japan.

But.

But remembered what i said?

I was no longer a coward.

I dont think i am dumb.

I laughed out loud, surprising Jisoo.

"Are you okay?" He said and pat my shoulders.

I laughed louder.

Hahaha...

"What a joke." I said and laughed uncontrollably.

"Oh my gosh i think shes out of her mind." I heard jisoo mutter under his breath but i just ignored.

I smirked slightly and ran my fingers through my hair.

I think i left jisoo alone. Im not sure anymore.

Gosh, i was blinded by revenge.

But who cares anyways?

I walked into the bathroom and pulled out a deep shade of purple black lipstick. I knew i would need it.

I applied a thin layer of it and smirked to myself as I looked in the mirror.

I tilt my head to one side.

Dumb? I doubt so.

I strided down the hallways, ignoring the stares.

I swung the doors of the classroom door opened and smirked.

"Why are you late missy?" The lecturer said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and checked my nails.

"Stuff." I said and walked up to my seat.

I laughed slightly in the inside.

He was staring at me with his jaw opened.

Thats right Jungkook.

Im not someone you should play with.

----

I absolutely love this chapter. Gosh.