epilogue

4 years later...
Cheonsa
I rubbed my hands nervously and smoothened the beige chiffon dress.

What if i mess up? What if something happens? What if i make a mistake? What if-

"Princess, its starting soon." Eunwoo's voice rang through the room.

I chewed on my finger nails as i stared at him.

"Prince, help me please... i am absolutely utterly nervous as heck." I said and walked towards him with opened arms.

He laughed and hugged me. "Its ok. At most you will just get ripped and torn by Rye if you ruin her wedding."

I glared at him and smacked his chest.

"C'mon, your fiancé is calling you." I smile upon remembering his face.

I opened the big doors and started walking out when i noticed that he isnt following me.

"What are you waiting for? My fiancé is waiting for me." I pointed to myself and giggled.

-

"Lets now welcome the bride." I looked to the big doors and saw smoke before i saw the pretty face of my friend.

I squealed silently as she walked down the red carpet while smiling.

I glanced at the groom and giggled when i saw him in a daze.

"Jiminie hyung sure is amazed." Jungkook, my fiance, whispered into my ears.

I giggled and placed my finger onto my lips to signal him to appreciate the moment.

"...I do."

"...I do." I felt tears welling in my eyes as i saw them kiss each other.

"Aw..." i squealed as i tried wiping off the tears.

I turned around and saw jungkook while pouting at me.

"Aww, why is my future bride crying?" He said in a cute voice.

I cried more as he wiped off my tears. "B-But they are so c-cute together!" I cried and he laughed at me.

"Oh honey, we will be even cuter. If you are already crying now then wont you be crying buckets in two months times?" He said and stroked my hair.

"I-I-"

"Now let the party start!" Rye's voice rang.

We all turned to look at them and saw Jimin starting to move to the rythmn.

"Boombastic i got that boom-"

I laughed when Jimin started dancing weirdly.

Of course, Rye didnt just stand there. The couple, oops i meant, the married couple danced together.

I turned to jungkook and pointed to them. "S-So cute!" I squealed and he placed his finger on my lips and shook hsi head teasingly.

"We are cuter honey." I tsked him and laughed as the married couple danced the night away.

-

"Babe," I hummed in reply.

It was already midnight and we were in each others' arms under the blankets in our room.

"Are you nervous for our wedding?" He asked as i snuggled closer to him.

"Maybe. Are you?"

"Oh im so excited." He exclaimed and turned to face me and cupped my face in excitemnt.

I giggled and cupped his too. We started squishing each others' faces and laughing at each other.

He leaned in and pecked my lips over and over again.

I giggled when he pulled away after the hundredth kiss.

He suddenly hovered over me and kissed my nose gently.

"Nah ah, control yourself Jungkook." I teased and pushed him off of me. "Our wedding is coming." I reminded and turned the other side.

He whined and hugged me from the back. "I cannot wait anymore Cheonsa." He said and placed his chin on my shoulder.

I giggled and pat his head. "Well you just have to wait."

"I love you, you know right?"

"Arra."

"I love you alot alot, Lee Cheonsa."

"Me too. I love you alot alot Jeon Jungkook."

-thanks everyone-