chapter 29

Cheonsa
"C-Can you please t-tell me where Kim Eunwoo is. Quickly." I pleaded as i gripped onto the hem of my shirt.

"He is in the surgery room now. Just down the corner." She said.

I quickly thanked her and stumbled to the room.

"Please be ok eunwoo. Please be ok." I murmured to myself as i buried my face into my hands.

The red lights went off. I quickly stood up and waited for the doctor to come out.

"Is he ok?" I asked.

He looked surprise but nodded. "The surgery was successful but it would take a day or two for him to wake up."

I let out a sigh of relief and thanked him profusely.

I walked to the room and saw him laying on the bed peacefully.

My knuckles turned white as my fist trembled in fury.

Oh Hana, i will get you back for what you have done.

-

I entered the school building and swung my bag on my left shoulder.

There, at the corner of my eye, i saw her laughing with her minions.

I closed my palms tightly to a fist and walked towards her.

"Oh what a surprise- ow!" I slapped her hard on the face and pulled her ear.

"What did you do to Eunwoo you bitch!" i screamed into her ear and pushed her down to the floor.

"Hes in the freaking hospital now you idiot and its all because of you!" i shouted as i slapped her again.

By now, a crowd was around us.

I was about to hit her again when someone held onto my wrist.

"Violence is never going to solve the problem." He spoke.

I bit onto my lip as i was on the verge of crying.

I immediately got off her, leaving her with tears running down her now red face.

"I apologise." I muttered as i bowed to her before walking away.

"Cheonsa!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the janitor's closet.

"What happened huh?" He carressed my face and placed the strand of loose hair behind my ears.

I bit on my bottom lip as the tears threatened to fall.

I suddenly reached out and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"I-I couldnt control myself. S-She was the one who caused eunwoo to be in the hospital. I-I-"

"Sshh...its ok. Its ok." I sobbed as i hugged him tighter.

"J-Jungkook ah, i think im going crazy." I said as i pulled away and pulled on my hair.

"No cheonsa, your not going crazy. Listen to me. You will be fine." He pat my back soothingly.

I shut my eyes closed tightly as the tears continued falling.

-

I managed to survive the school day despite the way the other students stared at me.

I hugged myself tightly as i started walking home.

"Cheonsa!" I turned back before picking up my pace.

I was utterly embarrassed to look at him anymore. I cursed mentally at myself. Why did you show him you crying? Pabo.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

I stared at him panting and trying to catch his breath.

"W-What." I muttered.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Lets go eat lunch together."

I stared at him and let out a small smile.

--------

What am i writing ahaha are your fine with this chapter?? Sigh...i hate swallowing medicine