chapter 23

Cheonsa
My eyelid fluttered open as i rubbed my eyes.

I turned to look at the clock.

3.43am

I sighed.

Great.

I decided not to sleep anymore and hopped off my bed. I placed on my hoodie and walked out of my house despite knowing that school would start in like 3 hours time.

-

I walked into the convenience store and bought a bottle of milk.

I sat at the seats and sighed as i spun the bottle around.

"H-Hyung! Hyung! Haha..." shouts could be heard even through the glass door.

As it was still dark, i could not really make out who or what that was.

Out of curiosity, i grabbed my bottle and walked out.

I saw the black figures of the men and the stumbling of them.

"H-Hyung~" i heard the whining of someone.

The corners of my mouth curled up slightly as i started giggling softly to myself.

I noticed them suddenly stopping and the older one stopped.

I could faintly make out the turning of their heads.

"Ah! Cheonsa! Quick! Come and help me- woah be careful geez." I froze.

"Y-You know me?" I mentally cursed at myself for stumbling.

"Yah of course! Yah! Im Jin! Now quickly come and help this drunkard!" He said, clearly struggling with the man.

I slowly made my way towards them and held onto the drunk man.

"Woah," i wobbled as he immediately pulled me down.

The ringing of a phone could be heard.

"Ne. Oh my- i will be there right away." Jin hurriedly placed his phone back into his pocket and turned around, ready to leave me with the drunk man.

"Hey!" I shouted.

Jin turned around and showed me an apologetic look before rushing off to somewhere.

I sighed and looked down to him.

"Why did you drink, pabo. You arent even legal yet." I scolded softly.

I placed his arm around my shoulder securely before we stumbled back to my apartment.

"J-Jer...whieree...ouh?" He started mumbling something inaudible.

I chuckled to myself and snaked my arm around his waist in order to stable ourselves.

Suddenly, he snuck his face into the crook of my neck just when we reached the doorsteps of my house.

"Mmm...cheonsa...miss..." he mumbled into my neck.

I froze and breathed in his scent. It smelt just like how it used to. His hair was so soft, i just wanted to run my fingers through it and tell him how much i love him.

However, i snapped out of my trance and opened the door to my apartment.

I let out a sigh of relief as he plonked onto the couch.

I locked the door behind me and switched on the front row of light.

I heard him groan and he turned to the side, burying his face into the back of the couch.

I giggled and took a wet towel before crouching next to him.

I sighed and brushed his fringe to the side.

"Jeon jungkook..." i mumbled as i traced my finger against his features.

"I miss you ah." I mumbled as i cupped his face.

I leaned in closer and landed my lips softly onto his.

Just as i pulled away, he cupped my face and pressed my lips against his.

He slowly moved his lips to kiss my upper lip before repeating it to my lower lip.

Our tongues touched each other as he sucked on mine.

I felt all sorts of emotions.

I guess i really missed him alot.

We cupped each other's faces as i leaned in closer, the kiss getting more intense.

When we pulled away, tears started falling as i brushed my fingers against his cheeks, carressing him.

His eyelids slowly fluttered open as he let out a small smile.

"I miss you Cheonsa." I flushed a light shade of pink as i stared at him.

"I missed you too Jungkook."

-
Hi im backkkkk
Anyone has any fluff books to recommend???
The march holidays are coming whoooooo