chapter 6

Cheonsa
"You will be sitting with me." He whispered and smirked a little.

I bit my lower lip and tried wiggling out of his grasp.

Stupid smirk.

"Please. Just let go." I said and tried my best to pry his hand off of my wrist.

"You have hurt me enough." I muttered softly. Immediately, I somehow felt his grasp loosen.

I quickly held my own hand and glared at him before walking out of the canteen.

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I was really confused.

What was I going to do now? What is he going to do?

I leaned my head against the locker and thought of possibilities about the future.

"I like you Jungkook. Do you still like me?" I confessed slowly. He turned back and looked at me. "No way. Why would I still like you?" He smirked and walked to his group of girls.

I shut my eyes tight and shook my head. "No no, dont think of this Cheonsa. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts..."

"...Do you still like me?" Jungkook tirned to look at me and smiled. "Of course I do. I love you Cheonsa." He pulled me in for a kiss.

Sub-consciously, a smile crept to my face. Realisation suddenly hit me, I smacked my cheeks and shook my head.

"Why is this my 'happy' thoughts?" I mumbled and sighed.

"What do you think Cheonsa. Do I...still love you?" He looked at me and frowned while smiling wearily.

I sighed and stared. Exactly, do you still like me?

-

I carried my heavy bag and walked home.

Im so sorry but I love you...(a/n this song makes me emo. Like it almost makes me throwback to the times when i scored badly for my exams:*(

I hummed quietly to the song which was playing in my headphones.

I decided to walk to the adoption home first.

I walked in and walked to the reception desk and pressed the bell.

"Hello what may- Cheonsa? Omo your back?" I smiled and laughed.

"Madame!" I greeted and hugged her.

"How are you doing?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. I looked down and bit my lip.

"Is my Cherry still here?" I asked worriedly.

She smiled sadly and shook her head. "She got adopted by a young lad. But dont worry, he seemed like a nice person." She explained.

I sighed but smiled reassuringly. "Well, at least she's in a good home."

She nodded. "Well then, I will be getting home now. Take care!" I bowed and smiled.

I sighed as I walked to the park to relax.

I sat on the bench and recalled to the time when I was so stressed that I could not complete my work. I laughed at myself and stood up.

Suddenly, a pink ball rolled to my feet. I crouched down and picked it up.

I jumped a little when I heard a dog bark.

I looked up and widened my eyes. "Cherry?!"