3

Will

The crowd of fangirls erupts into a loud symphony of shouts and cheers.
Cecily and Isabelle wave to the crowd with huge smiles on their faces and hug a few of them and stopped to take selfies.

Gabriel, Alec, Jem and I sneakily make our way to the stage. After much time in this business, we found out that even though the fans loved the girls a lot, they would always try and rip our clothes off while we're wearing it.

Not that I mind.

God gave me the body of a Greek god, why not let the fans get a piece of this?

"WILL, I LOVE YOU!! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" A girl screamed out to me.

"GABRIEL, MARRY ME!" Another one yelled to Lightworm. I snorted. Who would marry Lightworm?

I heard Cecy laugh. She would marry him. Ugh.

"ALEC, CAN YOU BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN?!" At this, Alec blushed slightly whilst the rest of us tried our best not to laugh.

"JEM!! WILL YOU PLAY FOR US?!" Jem played the violin and everyone loved to hear it, so this was a request that was often requested. "PREFERABLY IN MY BEDROOM?!"

Jem doubled over in laughter.

"OH MY GOD! JACE!" So many girls screaming our names.

I love it.

"ISABELLE! CECILY! YOU TWO LOOKING FABOULOUS AS EVER!!" The crowd loved Cecy and Izzy as much as they loved us and Cecy and Isabelle welcomed the fans praise with open arms.

We all took our designated seats, which were bar stools, and took our microphones from the stage crew and managers.

"Hello? Testing, testing one two three." Jace said over the microphone causing an even bigger uproar as he began to make seductive sounds into the mic and you could hear the fangirls' hearts skip ten beats.

Well played cousin, I thought.

Being the competitive joy that I am, I made sure my mic was working as soon as the noise died down, "As I was walking up here, I heard several things being yelled at my friends and I. First of all, I would love to say. I love all of you. Very, very much." You could hear the swoons, "I would gladly marry you," not really. I dislike any sort of commited or long term relationships of any kind. "And lastly," I paused for dramatic effect,

"You are all beautiful. Just the way you are."

Boom! 10 points to Herondale. I meant those things of course, but still. I like basking in my glory.

The girls in the crowd started jumping up and down and squealing.

I smirked at my friends, beat that losers.
They all looked at each other with smug looks on their faces.

Great.

Alec grabbed the mic, "As you all may know by now. I am a proud homosexual male. Despite that fact, I have always wanted a child to call my own. So whoever offered me their service to bear my child, I will gladly take you up on that," he ended that with a smile.

Alec didn't really like talking about his sexuality a lot so he must have been uncomfortable.

But he was smirking contendly none the less.

Gabriel got up from his barstool and walked towards the edge of the stage and sat there.

He took the mic in his hands, "We all love you. All of you girls-and guys-are very dear to us. Without you we would not be here." he pauses. "And yes, I too, will marry you."