25

Will

If I have to watch motherfucking Frozen one more time, I will personally strangle Jace with a blanket.

Jace, who is currently singing that annoying song about how a snowman wants to live in the summer, is mentally five years old.

"Jace, SHUT UP!" I throw a pillow at him which knocks a lamp over, which causes a shrill shriek to emit from Jace's throat.

"Dude, what the fuck?" He said, gingerly picking up the shards off the floor.

"You're singing a song for children. It pisses me off. Stop." I pour myself a nice cup of chocolate milk and drink it angrily.

I've been on my man period lately and honest to God, I want it to end.

I hate feeling empty and sad and angry and horny and hungry all at the same time. I'm itching for someone to come and help me relieve this tension.

But the only person that can, isn't returning my calls and when I went to her house noone was home.

I set my glass of chocolate milk down and ruffle my cousin's hair, "I'm sorry. I'm having one of those days."

He attempts to fix his hair, "Yeah, I've noticed that for months. It's not easy not talking to your girl, huh? I can't imagine not talking to Clary for at least a day."

Immediately, Jace looked like he wanted to run himself over with a truck.

I stepped closer to my beloved cousin, "What do you mean? I thought we were on the same 'girls hate us' boat?"

"Yeah, about that," he scratches his head awkwardly, "She and I haven't really stopped talking. I just told you that so you'd think you weren't alone in the process."

I clenched my jaw, "So, you made me believe that we were both sexually frustrated, but you've actually been getting laid behind my back?"

"Something like that, yeah." 

My mind automatically goes to the girl that has had my mind racing for the last four months. "How's Tess? Have you heard anything about her?"

Jace took a hesitant breath, "Yeah, about Tessa-"

Of course, just as Jace was going to give me news about Tessa, my fucking phone had to go off.

"What?" I answer, harshly. 

"Is this Mister William Herondale?" asked a monotone female voice. 

"This is Nurse Mary St. John. I'm calling from Mount Sinai Hospital. You might want to come down to the facility. It's in regards to your sister, Miss Ella Herondale."

-

y'all are going to kill me soon.