epilogue

3rd Person POV

*five years later*

It was hard to saw who saw who first. 

Will was back in New York for a new film he was shooting and he needed a McDonald's break.

Tessa's twin son and daughter were hungry and she couldn't make breakfast that morning  due to her having to be a book signing in less than thirty minutes and she overslept. 

So there they were. 

The black haired boy and the brown haired girl, staring at each other in a McDonald's parking lot, their cars parked right next to each other.

"Tess," Will spoke first. He was in shock, he didn't expect to see her after all these years. "You look great. God, it's been such a long time. Wow."

Tessa felt like she felt five years ago, flustered and frustrated. "William. It's nice seeing you." She just wanted to blurt out what she had to say. What she had been holding back, what she stopped herself from telling the media. 

William scratched the back of his neck, "How-how are you?"

Tessa knew now would have to be the time she said it. She had to let it out. 

She opened the back passenger's door and out came a young boy and girl around the age of five. Both the boy and the girl had hair as black as night, but the boy had crystal blue eyes with flecks of gold and violet, the girl grey eyes with flecks of blue. 

She smiled at the two fondly, "Jamie, Lucy, meet Will. Will meet James and Lucy. Your children."