17

I had such a nice idea for this chapter, but then I changed it.
Enjoy, mah peeps.

Comment, Like, and Subscribe :-D

Excuse any grammatical/Spelling problems. I have homework I need to finish, but I had to update because I'm a lazy ass and I knew I probably wouldn't update until like June, so whatever here's an update. Love ya- Lily.

***

Ah fuck me.

I've experienced pain before.

But fucking hell.

My head feels like it's being cut open with a chainsaw and the light from the outside peeking in from the curtains, burns my eyes.

I hear a groan and feel a sudden shift in the bed.

Wait.

What?

"Tess?" His accent becoming deeper and more pronounced. He ran his long fingers through his black hair, which was a wild mess of curls and sat up. His perfectly chiseled chest on full display and I forced myself to look away.

"Will." I said, bringing the heavy blanket over my exposed chest, and trying my best not to scream.

"Hm?" His eyes widened to the size of saucers, "Oh shit."

"No shit, Sherlock." I began to get out of the bed before I realized I wasn't in my apartment.

"Tessa, where are you going?" I heard him ask as I searched the room for my clothes, the blanket wrapped tightly around my body.

"Home. Listen Will, I don't know how you deal with these things, but I'm leaving." I find my underwear with smiling umbrellas, and matching bra and quickly put them on.

A soft tap on my shoulder causes me to jump ten feet in the air.

Will holds out what once was my skin tight red dress.

"Sorry about that," he says sheepishly.

I take the tattered dress and stare at him with the highest amount of loathing possible.

"We need to talk. But first," he throws me a pair of blue basketball shorts and a Nirvana tee-shirt, "Put this on. My self-restraint is running thin."

Quickly slipping the clothes on, I turn around to find Will with a white v-neck t-shirt and grey sweatpants on standing behind me.

Folding my arms over my chest, I stood in front of him, "So. What do you want to talk about?"

"How did we end up here?" He asked, "How? I don't remember anything. Do you?"

"Does it look like I know?"

"I don't know. Do you?"

Waving the ripped remains of my dress in the air I say, "What the fuck happened to my dress?"

"That's what you're worried about? Your dress." He stares at me incredulously, "You could be pregnant or have any sort of sexually transmitted disease, and you're worried about your dress?"

I roll my eyes in exasperation, "I'm on the pill, dumbass. I have a life too. Do you have any sort of sexually transmitted disease?"

"No."

"Then what's the problem? What must be discussed?" Finding my black heels I must have worn last night, I put them on and slapped Will's chest, "You're paying for that dress. It cost me fifty dollars at Kohl's. No discount added."

"Aren't you the least bit curious as to what happened last night?"

I laughed, "No." Lie, "Whatever happened last night, happened and I hope won't happen again." That wasn't a lie.

"Really, Tess?" He raised an eyebrow, "You aren't the least bit curious?"

Of course I was curious. I just slept with Will Herondale, supposed sex god and all that jazz. But I really don't want to know. It's not like he remembers anything either.

"No, William. I'm not the least bit curious. At all. Whatsoever."

"Not even a little bit?"

"Not even a little bit."

"Well."

"Well, I have to get going. Have a terrible day and I hope you get fucked by a llama." I smiled angelically and walked away, swaying my hips to the sides a little exaggeratedly, and flipped my chestnut hair over my shoulder.

Once I exited the room, I realized I was in some sort of hotel, I sighed.

After walking up a dimly lit hallway, I found an elevator.

Just as I was about to press the button to summon the elevator, someone tapped my shoulder.

And surprise, surprise.

It was Will.

"What?" I asked sharply.

He held out his hand which was clutching the strap of my purse, "You forgot this."

I glared at him, but looking at his midnight locks covering his eyes and they way he said that I forgot my purse softly reminding me of a puppy. So I smiled. "Thanks."

I pressed the elevator summoning button and immediately the door opened and I could hear a deep, raspy, voice coming from somewhere in the hall.

"WILLIAM! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!"

Will murmured something under his breath.

"IS THAT A GIRL?! WILLIAM!"

Will pushed me inside the elevator and pressed the 'close door' button repeatedly.

Once the door finally closed and I pressed the 'Lobby' button, I turned to Will. "Who was that?"

Resting the back of his head on the elevator wall, he replied, "Someone I despise more than ducks."

"You hate ducks?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"Because they're ducks. Why else?"

Before I could reply, the elevator dinged. As I stepped out, Will grabbed my arm.

"Can I come with you? I really don't want to see that idiot again."

His violety-blue eyes were begging me to say yes, even though I didn't want to, I couldn't help it.

"Come on, Will. I have this killer headache and I need to get home. So you better be quiet or I swear to God, I will hang your balls on my Christmas tree."

"Aye, aye, Captain Grey."