10

Will's POV

I watched as Tessa got out of my car and entered her apartment building.

The way those black jeans hugged her curves and her perfectly sculpted ass.

Goddamn.

She turns around briefly and waved to me before continue to enter the building.

I stared at the entrance for a while wondering if I should go in but a message from Jem told me otherwise.

Jem: Get back to the hotel. Bill is pissed and wants your head.

Of course Bill wants my head. Fucking Bill. Couldn't he just give me a break. Of course he can't he's Bill. He nearly chopped off my balls when I went to visit Ella the other day. Fucking Bill.

I took a deep breath and started driving when my phone began to ring. It was Cecily.

I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"WILLIAM!"

Fuck.

"Yes Cecily, my dear sister," I said calmly.

"YOU ARE IN FOR IT NOW!"

Running a hand through my hair I sighed.

"What did I do Cecy?"

I heard Cecily sigh and this time she spoke calmly and softly like the educated little girl she isn't.

"Tatiana."

I pulled over in front of a liquor store.

"What?"

"She's back from Milan, asking- no-begging for you and Bill is pissed off beyond belief."

"Where's Charlotte when you need her?" I murmured.

"In England pushing a human out of her-" I cut her off, not wanting to hear the end of that sentence.

"Okay, okay! I get it!" I take the key out of the ignition.

"Will, you have to come here now. Tatiana is throwing a bitch fit-"

"When isn't she," I say with the phone now off speaker and I get out of the car.

"True. Bill is pissed, Alec has been gone the entire day, I don't know where Jace is, Gabriel went to New Jersey to visit Gideon, Jem has been playing rock songs on his violin, and Isabelle has been watching romance movies all day. I swear to God if I hear "My Heart Will Go On" one more time, someone's going to die.

"Jeez, Cecy. Calm yourself." The door to the liquor store opens with a little chime. Fucking bell.

"Will, where are you?" she questions.

"Nowhere Cecy," I say picking up a bottle of the strongest vodka and grabbing a two twenty four packs of Corona beer.

"Well, you're obviously somewhere. I just heard a bell. William. Where. Are. You?"

I put the vodka and beers on the counter. The man behind it looked at the liquor and said, "Vodka and two packs of Corona. What party are you going too?"

"WILLIAM OWEN HERONDALE!" My sister screamed in my ear, "You did not just purchase liquor!"

I payed for my drinks and left the store. "Cecy, if you want me to be tolerable with Tatiana in the same hotel as me. Then you'll let me drink."

I could just imagine her shaking her head and I hear her sigh.

"Do what you want, William, you always do," she sounds tired. She must be.