19

Tessa

"Sophie, who's that?" I said, pointing at the blonde currently speaking to Will.

Sophie's cheeks turned bright red and the scar on the left side of her face, which was slowly fading, appeared.

"Gideon Lightwood," she stared at the floor and her eyes wouldn't meet mine. "He's Gabriel, Isabelle, and Alec Lightwood's cousin and older brother."

I mouthed the word "oh". I remember Clary telling me that Gabriel had an older brother but he was off at law school. Who knew that it was the same one Sophie was attending?

I stared at Sophie in disbelief, "My little Sophie. I'm-I'm shocked. You spent an entire night with him? In my apartment? DID YOU CLEAN THE SHEETS?"

Sophie's face turned a bright red and Will looked over at me like I was crazy.

"Fuck, I forgot to clean the sheets," Sophie shrugged, "Oopsies."

You know what she did? She freaking walked away.

The disrespect.

I'm pretty sure she was ninety percent joking, they didn't do anything but there was that ten percent that reminded me of the time I walked into a live action porno in my old apartment.

Nevertheless, I ran up the five flights of stairs in heels. I forgot there was an elevator.

"Tess, what the hell are you doing?"

There he was, the man I despised. Kindof. In all his grey sweatpant and white v-neck glory, leaning against my door frame.

"Move out of the way, Fuckerdale." I pushed him out of my way and inserted the key in the keyhole.

"Babe, you okay?" He tried grabbing my arm, but I got into my apartment first.

Rushing to check the sheets in my room, I was pleased to see that they were clean and that the bed was still in one piece.

"Fucking bless," I throw myself onto my bed and sigh.

I do this a lot. Think about things while looking at the cieling. What needs to be cleaned, what I need to buy at the grocery store, how the hell I'm going to pay Aunt Harriet's bills.

"What the hell, man?" Of course he'll ruin my thought process.

I get up and lean against the door frame.

"That's my sister, you're talking about Bill. No." His back was facing me, but I could practically smell his anger, "If you come near Ella, I will personally kill you. Not only will I murder you, but you will suffer so grandly, you'll be able to hear yourself bleed."

There was silence from Will, but then he spoke again, "Suck a donkey's dick, will ya?"

He slumps his shoulders, ruining the perfect posture he always maintained.

"Are you okay?"

Of course not, genius.

He spins around, and his blue eyes turn violet with the tears forming.

He doesn't really respond, just sits on the couch and pats the space next to him, "Come here."

Doing as he says, he grabs my hand and sighs.

"It's time I told you about Ella."

-

I'm back, hoes. Stay tuned for more