Quick Little Author's Note

Hey doves~

So I wanted to quickly write a little Author's note to update you on some things.

1.) Starting today I am going to do my best to update this story every Saturday till it is finished. However like most people I have a real procrastination problem soo yeah sorry if its late. If by any chance I do not post on a Saturday I will post as soon as I can.

2.) I do in fact look at every comment that is left. I may not always reply buy I do read which brings me to my next topic.

3.) There are some points of the story that I do leave really vague. For example in the first book the reader received a hate message which I never revealed what is said because I want you as the reader to imagine it saying something that would get to you. We are all different and we interpret things differently. At the same time I do write the reader loosely based around my self other wise I don't have a way to envision the reader. I do understand that you may not be what I write about but I have to have some kind of idea of who to write about. As in any story you have to use some kind of imagination to put your self in the story. 

4.) Twitter and YouNow! So in 2017 I want to become more connected to some of you readers! You can follow me on Twitter and I am going to try to do regular YouNow streams where you can come and watch me be a fool or ask me questions about the story. You can find me on both of these at KippyKasey. I will tweet before I go live on YouNow.

5.)This sequel will be the end of the story. Though following this story I will most likely be starting a story with J-Fred. 

I think that is all I have to say at this time hang on tight my doves because Chapter two of My Ohana, My Boss will be coming out soon!

-Kasey