(12) The Move

Heyyy guys so I'm sorry for being inactive but here is a chapter and honestly it's been half done for a while and I haven't been able to find motivation to finish it. But my goal for this summer is to try and finish this story. So here I am. Also I'm going to try and use my Twitter more! Feel free to follow me on twitter and if I get inactive feel free to tweet me or whatever and tell me to get on updating. Love you guys enjoy this mini chapter and hopefully the next chapter will be up soon!

--

Mark and Amy left a few days after we filmed the Warfstache skit. Jack and I prepared videos so we could travel to LA to get the rest of my things and go visit my mom. So it took us a few days and the help of Jack's amazing editor Robin who thankfully offered to edit a few of my videos as well. Two weeks later Jack and I were being picked up by Tyler at the airport. Jack and I went to the house where empty boxes were awaiting to be packed. Jack started packing up my recording room equipment while I packed up my clothing.

At lunchtime we took a break and met up for some tacos. Mark informed us that he was going to come with us when we went to visit mom. Jack and Mark also discussed average shipping time so we could make sure that the packages we send of my things will arrive when we return. We finished our food and Mark offered to help us with the last few things that needed to be packed so we could have time to relax but he ended up canceling his plans almost as fast as he offered after a phone call from Kathryn. Sean and I ended up finishing it on our own and I called to ask Amy to drive us to the postal service to we could ship the packages out. Jack refused to let me pay the shipping fees so he paid them with a smile on his face.

Not long after we were on a plan to go see my ma. Mark, Jack, and I got a cab together and rode to our childhood home. Mom was thrilled to see me and she was even happier to finally meet the one and only Jack. After hearing about him from Mark and then me she was happy to put a face to the name. Jack made an amazing first impression as well as he carried my bags into my old bedroom and introduced himself like a gentleman. The four of us talked and somehow Mark and Mom started to tell Jack stories of when I was younger. Mark of course told Jack about my week long relationship with Wade. Mom told a story about how when I was younger I always put a ball under my shirt to pretend I was pregnant. I tried not to look at Jack as he chuckled at her story. Jack wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he smiled. Glancing over at him I returned the smile.

We spent a few days in Ohio with my mom and even went to visit Wade and Molly to see their new house before our flight. Mark went with to the airport but as we went one way he went another. We shared a long hug and he kissed my head. "If you need anything just call. I don't care if you are in the UK I will hop on the next flight and come to you." I laugh softly at Mark and Jack shook his head. "Mark I'll take care of her I promise and plus there is Felix and PJ and Emma all near by. We'll be okay I promise." Jack reassured Mark with a smile. Mark nods and took a step back as they called for his flight to board.

"Bye little (favorite animal)," Mark smiled at me.

"See you around goof." I smiled back taking Jack's hand.

Mark waved at Jack and turned to go board his flight. Jack and I walked to our gate which was boarding by the time we arrived. The flight back to Brighton was calm and didn't seem to take too long. Jack and I actually slept for a part of it. Arriving home we got to rest for a few days and start recording again before my packages arrived. Jack helped me set up a recording space of my own in the other office space we had. We then added my extra things to his in the bathroom. I was about a week before everything was in place and I was comfortably settled in completely in our house. Jack has grown attached to Toothless nearly as much as me and even lets him sleep in the foot of the bed, even if Toothless somehow ends up sleeping between us. The move was finally over and I couldn't be any more happy than I was in this moment of time. Or so I thought..