(9) Mix Up

I went to meet Jack at the airport with Felix. Jack was going to be staying with us at Felix and Marzia's as he waited for his things to arrive at the house. Which was only suppose to be two days but it ended up being a week because they didn't ship it to the right place. So Jack only prepared enough videos for the first few days expecting to have his things arriving on time so he could set up his recording room first. Well I guess the shipping mix up changed his plans. So to help him out I suggested we record a bunch of collabs together using my recording stuff so he could still get some videos up and doesn't need to ruin his schedule.

Jack and I recorded enough things to make seven videos. He emailed them out to Robin to edit before we went and did a few videos with Felix which got a little awkward given the fact that I was the only girl and Marzia was out of the house. Felix kept making jokes about us dating so of course when he posted one of the videos of the three of us the shippers jumped for joy thinking that Jack and I were back together when really we weren't yet.

Although the day before his things actually arrived we went out on a date. It wasn't anything big but it was nice. Jack took me to a nice family restaurant where we had these amazing burgers and milkshakes. We got to joke about the mix up in his moving. After leaving the dinner we took a nice walk along the pier.

"(Y/N)?" Jack says softly to get my attention.

"Yes Sean?" I look over at him with a small smile.

Jack stopped walking and carefully takes my hands to stop me too. We moved off to the side so we weren't blocking the walkway. I looked at Jack and he looked back at me. "You know how much you mean to me. I love you. I know we didn't work out before because of the distance and time zone difference between us but I'm willing to put in more effort to make things work with you. I don't want to lose you again. You're my little boss and I love you." Jack's warm hand gently caressed my cheek as he spoke. His eyes shining with love and warmth.

"Sean are you..?" My voice drifted off as I looked up at him. Sean smiles as he slowly leans in. "Little boss, will you be my girlfriend?" His voice was soft and sweet. Overjoyed I did the one thing that I knew would get the answer to him without squealing. I leaned in the rest of the way and pressed my lips against his. Jack pulls back with a large smile on his face.

Wrapping his arm around me we started to head back towards Felix and Marzia's. Looking around I started to get confused as things didn't look familiar. I looked up at Jack and he had a smile on his face. "Sean where are we going?" I asked softly. Jack looks down at me with a smile. "I want to show you my place, even if it is empty at the moment." He kissed my head softly as we arrived at a house. Jack opened the door and led me inside. I looked around and it was huge for one person. With his hand in mine he led me to the the basement stairs, but we didn't go down. "Down there is a room for storage, the laundry room, and what I hope to eventually remodeled into a man cave or something." Jack showed me the kitchen, which I fell in love with, then we went to the dining room that was attached to a living room area. There was also one powder room on the first floor. We walked upstairs and that's when I really was surprised. The top floor has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and an office, which was connected to one of the bedrooms.

"Sean this place is huge for just one person." I commented looking at him in confusion.

"Well that's because I hope it won't just be me here," Jack said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. He looks up at me with a small smile. "I know you're probably not ready but I want the offer to be there (Y/N), would you like to move in with me?"

Was my mind playing tricks on me? Did he really just ask me to move in with him? It was all so much. He asked me back out and to move in all in the same day. My head felt fuzzy as my stomach turned and fluttered. Suddenly I began to fall too light headed to keep myself up. Jack dived to catch me. "(Y/N)?!" He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom seating me on the counter keeping an arm around my waist for support. Running the water he wet his hand and wiped it over my face. "Shh, it's okay darling. Just breathe." Jack talked softly to calm me down. Jack leans over kissing my head when I calmed down.

"Sean..It's all a little much at the moment." I whispered looking at him. I mean sure I would love to live with him but it's just so much to take in for one day. "I know but I just had to put the offer out there for you." Jack looked sheepish as he smoothed back my hair.

"I love you my little boss. I love you so much."

"I love you too Sean."