(14) Maybe Later

A/N: Please don't hate me after this chapter I love you guys and I will be going through the emotions with you. All things happen for a reason.

After the picnic Jack and I went home and I decided to give Jack a bit of a gift myself. We talked in private before about sex but I told him I wasn't ready and he understood that. After hearing Jack promise something so heartwarming I decided that I was ready. Jack was very respectful and so loving the whole moment and I couldn't have asked for a better time than being in Jack's arms as we made love.

It has been a month since then and we are going to visit LA. Jack has a few things to attend to and I have to go see Amy. We were staying with Ethan during our stay because Mark was busy. After we settled in Ethan and Jack went to play some games and just relax while I headed to Kathryn and Amy's. I knocked on the door and Kathryn opened with a smile.

"Hey (Y/N) come on in," Kathryn moved out of the way and I walked in and smiled at her. "I really don't mean to be rude Kathryn I just really need to talk to Amy." I turn and hurry off over to where Amy was already coming from her area of the apartment. Concern was on her face as I hurried over to her and wrapped my arms around her tears already threatening to fall. Amy held me and rubbed my back gently. "Hey it's alright, tell me what's wrong," I whispered softly and I didn't know if she could hear me or not. "It's okay you can speak up. It's just me and Kath and you can trust us." I took a breath and stepped back looking up at Amy. I looked back down and then over at Kathryn who was still nearby looking just as worried as Amy by this point. "I think I'm pregnant.." I looked at them.

Kathryn took my hands and pulled me over to their couch as Amy grabbed her keys and rushed out of the house. "Where is she-?" I began to talk but Kathryn shook her head and stopped me, "She's going to grab some pregnancy tests and juice." I nod and look over at Marzipan. We sat there in near silence till Amy hurried in and handed over a bag. "Take both tests there is two in there." She smiled softly. "Does Sean know?" she asked after I take the bag. I shake my head and pull out a juice to start drinking it. The three of us watched a chick flick as I drank my juice. After the first movie it was time for me to take the tests. I took the first one and we waited for the result as I already started drinking more juice for the next test. As the timer got closer to being done I started to pace more. Amy got up and gently grabbed my shoulders to stop my pacing. She was about to say something when the timer went off. She let go of my shoulders.

I walked over to the test and picked up the small white stick. I looked at the package and reread the instructions and setting it down. I turned to Kathryn and Amy taking a deep breath. I slowly released the air as I looked down at the results. My eyes began to water as I look up at them. "It says positive." I whispered in amazement. Kathryn grinned and came over to hug me. Amy gave me a hug as well and handed me the other test. "Go home take this one. Share the moment with Sean it's a way he can find out. If Mark gives you trouble I'll come deal with him. It's going to be okay." Amy smiles at me reassuring my worries. I nod and hug her and Kathryn before heading back to Ethan's.

Getting back I smile at the guys and walk over to Jack and wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss his cheek. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" I ask him softly. Jack smiles and nods getting up and following me. We went back into the bedroom and I bit my lip looking at him. "Are you okay?" Jack asked noticing my reaction. I nod and slowly pull out the pregnancy test. Jack's eyes light up at the sight. "Are you?" he asked quickly closing the door for privacy. "Maybe? I took one test but they can be more accurate if you take two." I answered. Jack nods as I told him to wait there and went to take the other test. I sat on Jack's lap as I waited and he rubbed my back gently. "This isn't planned but no matter what happens I'm okay with it. I'm with you till the end no matter what." I smile at Jack as the timer goes off. I stood going to the bathroom and grabbing the test walking back to Jack who was now standing. "I'm confused." I admitted looking up at him. "Why? What does it say?" Jack asked stepping closer. "The first one was positive but this one says negative." I look up at Jack who steps over hugging me. "We'll take you to the doctors as soon as we can they can tell for sure." He says kissing my head. I nod and let him go back to Ethan.

Two days later Jack and I were in the hospital office. They had come in to test and we were waiting on the results. Jack held my hand kissing my knuckles softly. Our heads turn to the door as the Doctor entered smiling softly. "Hello Ms. Fischbach so you had a right to come in. You were in fact pregnant but there was a small complication that caused you to miscarry. This was natural so you can try again in the future and probably see no problems at all." Jack nods as do I. The doctor said goodbye and Jack and I headed back to Ethan's. The car ride was quiet but as we pulled up at Ethan's and seen Mark's car in the driveway I looked over at Jack.

"Did you want me to be pregnant?" I asked seriously. Jack smiles and nods. "I honestly did but like the doctor said, we can try again later so, maybe later." He leans over and kisses my cheek softly. We got out of the car and went inside. Maybe later.

A/N: So I cried writing this so if it upset you then I understand but it will make sense for future parts of this story. I am going to do my best to get on a weekly upload schedule again. I have an alarm set on my phone to give my self reminders to post so I want to be able to upload every week again. But this chapter was in fact inspired by your comments on a previous chapter so thank you for your comments as always. I also have put Little Boss Sisterplier and My Ohana My Boss in for the Wattys2017! Super excited to see what happens there. But as always I love you guys talk to you soon Ohana!