(11) Warfstache

All of us went to Jack's, since it had the biggest yard, for a few couple challenge videos for Felix and Marzia's channel. After recording the two videos Jack and I brought out lemonade that I had made yesterday. As we sipped out lemonade Mark smiled and looked over at me.

"So have you been keeping up with my videos?" he asked.

I nodded with a sheepish smile. "Half way ish? I've been watching scp mainly but I Jack and I watched the Markiplier TV skit recently and that was awesome." Amy leaned over and nudged my side. "Mark told me that you use to be in the drama department at school." Amy announced the fact and I just shook my head. "That was back when I had major stage fright. I acted twice on stage other wise I was perfectly okay with being back stage." I explained with a shrug. "Why did this get brought up?"

Mark chuckled and leaned forward. "I had an idea for a skit." I leaned forward interested in what Mark had to say. He took that as a cue to continue explaining his skit idea and I just smiled looking over at the others who seemed pretty interested as well. "Yeah lets do it! Marzia and I can help you guys film it while you're here," Felix commented totally into the idea. We divided up tasks to get things ready so we could record the skit the next morning. With everything ready Jack and I went back to our house, yeah that's what I'm calling it now. We settled into a cuddly position on the couch for a quick movie before Sean kissed my head and headed off to bed.I checked the door to make sure it was off before turning off the lights and heading to bed myself.

In the morning I woke up to a knocking on the door. I groan rolling over and threw a random comb from my next to my bed at the door. A second after the comb hit the door it was open to reveal Marzia with her supplies to transform me into character. I looked up at her a bit still tired. "Come on star we have to get you ready. Amy is bring you food in twenty minutes and I told her I would at least have you dressed." Marzia explained. I huffed, getting up going to the bathroom to freshen up and do my usual morning routine. Marzia gave me the clothes she picked up for me before pushing me back into the bathroom to change.

I changed into the clothes she got before coming back out. Marzia gave me a thumbs up before we walked downstairs where Amy was unloading a bag of food. "Where is Sean?" I asked not seeing him. "He just left to meet with Mark and Felix. They were going to start filming the first part of the video while we get you ready." Amy smiled over at me. The three of us sat down and ate. After eating Amy started working on my hair while Marzia worked on my make up. After they were done we prepared for my part of the skit in the backyard.

A few minutes later the guys arrived and we began to film the skit. Seeing Mark dressed as Willford next to me was really creepy actually. Mainly because we looked so similar. The only difference is Mark was holding his fake gun and I had a fake knife. "The crazed buttstabber has been found after countless attacks. Her name is Wanda.. Warfstache?? What the hell is this? This isn't real." Mark said in his Wilford voice as he looked around confused. Sean pointed the camera at me and I did my most evil laugh as I slowly raised the knife. "Why hello there," I said using my best Wilford impersonation. "My name is Wanda Warfstache and I'm coming for that booty."

Mark and I completed the full skit which in the end resulted in Wanda stabbing the pizza guy, played by Felix. Mark's character ended up killing Marzia who was someone who just witnessed Wanda killing someone, Mark was going to take all the footage and edit it when he got back to LA. So we all changed and met up for something to eat. After eating Mark and I decided to walk back. Mark wrapped an arm around me with a smile.

"Mark?" I asked softly. Mark looked down at me and hummed softly to let me know I had his attention. "Did you really mean it when you said you wanted me to move in with Sean?" I asked looking over at him. Mark smiles and gave me a soft kiss on the head before carefully pushing me away. "Don't get me all mushy." He chuckled softly. "But yeah. I really did mean it. Since Sean and you broke up you have been so down and now seeing you with him there is a very clear change in your behavior and mood. You can even see it in your videos. I don't want to ruin that for you. I want you to be happy and if that means you move here to Brighton I'm even willing to help you pack. You deserve this." Mark explained and I could hear his voice crack and I knew he was holding back tears. "Why the sudden change?" I asked small bit confused. "I talked to mom and Thomas." he explained. I hugged Mark tightly. Mark's arms wrapped around me in return and held me close. I felt the tears come to my eyes and I held them back knowing if I cried Mark would cry too. I was just so happy right now though. I was going to do it. I was going to move in with Jack.

The long awaited update is here! I do plan on writing the next chapter real soon. This weekend is my cousin's prom and I helped fund it (aka I bough everything but the ticket). Also I'm sorry I have been inactive but I have been busy working on my art! I have posted some on my Devianart http://kippykasey.deviantart.com/ I have also shared two of my pieces on tumblr where Wiishu and Robin have liked it~! So I have been working on that. But for now here is a chapter and the next one will be coming soon!