It's Evil and Twisted.

Yah, so I tried updating again. Thank you all for reading this so... Um.... Ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Topic: what happened on Clarrise's secret quest when she found Chris?

Time: During the Titans curse, ending in the battle of the Labrynth of course

POV: Clarrise

I ran down tha hallway, desperate to stop the thing pursuing me. I can't believe Chiron, for making me go on this death trap of a quest. I ran some more for corners, dashed through hallways till I came to the creepiest thing I had ever seen in my demigod life.

It was a small, dimly lit, stone walled anti-chamber. The only light was coming from rows of candles, and even that was scarce. It may at one point have been a temple, judging by the bronze brazier sitting in the corner, as if kicked out of the way by someone, or something. I honestly have to say, when I first saw it, I stepped back around the corner for a moment.

Suddenly my body was an achy tiered, almost as of disobeying my brain. Somehow, in my mind, the creepy anti-chamber didn't seem so creepy. It actually seemed cozy almost. I set our my bedroll out and fell into a deep, dreamless (thank gods) sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long I slept. I just awoke, all good feelings about that anti-chamber gone. As I groggily sat up and woke up more, I began noticing small things that scared me the most. Skulls hanging in the corners of the walls. Unidentified goop strings everywhere and on everything. Even stains on the floor of what looked like blood. I was so happy to see that place go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was trying to trace my way back to where I had come from, I noticed an odd rumbling sound, coming from nowhere else but the ceiling, oddly enough. I looked around and saw tiny footholes in the wall. I began to rock wall climb towards the ceiling. I pushed my ear against the rock ceiling. Sounds of a battle raged above.

"This is no time for souvenirs!" a muffled voice yelled. More noises when finally something gave a loud roar. I jumped back down and continued on my way. I was beginning to feel hopeless, I saw a bright white light. I squinted and blindingly step forward. Part of me thought, well that's stupid, aren't you not suppose to "walk into the light."

I surveyed the area, it all being eerily familiar. The sweet smell of peaches, the humid air, the mosquitoes buzzing around my head. A canary yellow house with white piping stood a couple yards in front of me. Then I realized it was my moms house. So many good memories here mixed with so many bad meals.

"String! String!" A voice murmured behind me. I turned around, ready to have my sword out in case it's a monster. A boy that looked a lot like Chris Rodriguez was stumbling around in a loopy daze, muttering about string over and over again. I don't know how Prissy or Annabeth would have computed it but I know what my first thought was.

Ariadine's String