Percebeth HeadCannon

This wasn't requested but I was listening to Pandora and this song came on and I just got a good idea... So yeah.

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase were driving back from a museum exhibit that Annabeth dragged Percy to. The radio was turned on, though neither of them really liked the songs that were playing. Percy turned off the radio and looked at Annabeth.

"Do we have a song?" he asked. Annabeth looked at him, confused.

"Why?"

"I've heard other couples have 'songs' or whatever. I wanted to know if we did." Annabeth turned to Percy.

"If we had a song, it would be 'Better Dig Two' by the Band Perry. At least for me."

"Why? That songs kind of creepy."

"Because of the chorus," Annabeth explained.

"How does it go again?" Percy asked. Annabeth took a deep breath and began singing.

"And let the stone say: here lies the girl who's only crutch was lovin' one man just a little too much. If you go before I do, I'm gonna tell the grave digger that he better dig two."

Percy was even more weirded out than before.

"Still not getting it." Annabeth laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Because I'm quite certain that if you die, I'll die of a broken heart, Seaweed Brain."