01- Holding Hands

Percebeth

--------------------------------------

"Annabeth!" Malcolm called, trying to get her attention away from a blueprint she had spread out in front of her.

"Mhm," Annabeth nodded, ignoring him. He thought until he came up with the idea to get her away.

"LOOK A SPIDER!" She bolted up instantly grabbing two cans of bug spray on her desk.

"WHERE!" Malcolm calmed her down, then pointed to Percy, who had stopped by to ask Annabeth if she wanted to take a walk by the lake.

"Sure," she said, slightly embarrassed of being asked out in front of her siblings. Her curly blonde hair fell in her face and she blushed, excepting his ask for a date.

"It was nice of you to do this," she commented, the wind blowing her hair out of her face, and the clopping of her flip-flops echoing in harmony with the ocean.

"W-what do you mean, it's just a walk," Percy stuttered. Annabeth rolled her eyes at her ignorant boyfriend, who, even with is sparkling sea-green eyes, manages to make the most romantic times seem normal.

"Seaweed Brain."

"Wise Girl."

"You realize, that your just calling me smart, right?"

"Yea."

"Then why do you keep doing it?"

"I don't really know Annabeth. I don't really know."

As they continued to walk across the sandy shores, it began to get dark out.

"The view's amazing," Annabeth sighed, looking at the crimson, pink, and yellow streaks that blended together to create the sunset. They had stopped to watch the sunset (which was extremely romantic in Annabeth's mind). Percy nodded.

Annabeth laid her head on Percy's shoulder, lulled by the sweet sound of waves lapping at the shore. Percy had no idea what to do for a second, but decided it was safe just to let her.

In a couple moments of silent debating, Percy slipped his hand into Annabeth's, lacing did fingers together. Annabeth smiled. It seemed like they could spend enternity here, in this moment, with each other.

-----------------

AUTHOR NOTE:

Ok, just to let you know the ships I plan on doing so far:

O1- Percebeth (complete)

02- Frazel

03- Jiper

04- Caleo

05-30: ??

COMMENT ON WHAT SHIPS YOU WANT ME TO DO!!