"SHUT UP ALREADY"

Requested by @-5Sauce-Girl-

-----

"We can run down the street with stars in our eyes-"

"Annie!" Percy cried, covering his ears like a little kid and running towards the dining pavilion. He was going to kill Piper for introducing Annabeth to Five Seconds of Summer. You could practically see a grey storm cloud above his head like a cartoon character's.

"'Cause good girl's are bad girl's that haven''t been caught," Annabeth sang, off-key. Percy couldn't take it anymore. He started running towards the dining hall, both hands firmly planted over his ears, yelling at the top of his lungs, 'LALALA I CAN'T HEAR THIS TRASH!'

Now, we both know that trying to run up steps with your hands on your head isn't the safest idea, especially since your arms help you balance. I do not know what was going on through his head, but this fact did not occur to the great Percy Jackson.

He tripped on the second step and fell headfirst, getting a nasty cut up his left calf and on his forehead. For one, glorious second, he thought he was going to black out, and then he wouldn't have to listen to Annabeth's singing anymore. But the Fates were cruel and he was only going to have a concussion and be mildly dizzy.

Annabeth took out her earbuds and dropped her iPod on the ground.

"Percy?" she asked, sprinting towards her injured boyfriend. She slung her backpack of her shoulder and cleaned the cuts, giving him some ambrosia while Percy blushed in embarrassment since the entire camp had stopped eating breakfast to watch the spectical.

"I think I'm good," Percy replied once the cuts had healed up. Annabeth kissed his cheek, then slapped him.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, Seaweed Brain." The two walked to breakfast, and as Annabeth sat down at the Athena table, she began singing again.

'Thank the Gods I'm far enough away where I can't hear her that well', Percy though to himself.

"Don't wanna hear it. It's not a secret that I'm just a reject!"

"SHUT UP ALREADY!!"