The worst day of my life

My inspiration for this story would have to be Nikkiiiigirl she's awesome read all of her his innocent little doll story's BTW READ THE DESCRIPTION

MERCY'S POV

It was a beautiful day my boyfriend Quincey jones and I were outside joking around. He hade made one of his dirty jokes while walking me back to my orphanage. "Boy you make me want to slap you sometimes" i said with a chuckle. "Excuse me did you just assume my gender" he said . ( it's an old inside joke) I  giggled. "Ok then girl you make me want to slap you sometimes" "Mercy how dare you not know this I am a helicopter" . I couldn't help it but laugh at this joke .

we both started walking in the road with out either of us noticing still talking and laughing. A car was coming up behind us both speeding Q noticed and quickly pushed me out of the way. he was hit hard. "Quincey!!!!"I screamed at the top of my  lungs I  shook him trying to get his to open his eyes. "Q please please get up!! please Q I have no one else !!please Quincey don't be dead your my fuckin world." I felt for a pulse. Nothing. Tears streaming down my  face I  put the body back down. A wave of pure anger ripped through my body. I looked up at the car that hit him you grabbed a shard of glass from the shattered head light. 

I slowly walked over and opened both of the drivers door. I  looked in side the car I saw a man a woman a young girl a young boy and what seemed to be a baby girl( I couldn't really tell) without warning I stabbed the man in he's throat. The woman screamed and tried to escape but cut  cut her off. Grabbing her by the hair you stabbed her without mercy. I could hear the children wailing behind me.I turned to them and held up the shard of glass. I turned to the girl specifically causing her to scream in pure fear. I remember that exact scream. It was my scream when my parents were shot dead . 

I  started to frantically apologize "I'm sorry I'm sorry I said please I'm sorry." That's all  I could say. I left I  couldn't handle the emotions. I  had nowhere to go like always so I  just sat at the bus stop . Everyone's eyes were on me of course who wouldn't stare at the girl covered in blood. Some lady called the cops but I didn't care. They took me  in I didn't struggle I  didn't fight back.

A/N hey humans this my first  story so don't hate to bad and mr. J💚💜and Harley ❤️💙will be in the next chapter updates will be slow I'm sorry.