Movies

Mercy's POV

(Pay attention to detail while reading this chapter you'll learn a little something about mercy's past)

I've been talking to Kevin for about three weeks. J doesn't approve at all. One time he snatched the phone out of my hand and told Kevin he would kill him. Anyway I had finally agreed to go to the movies with him.  After a lot of begging J and Harley let me go . I was in the bathroom getting ready when I heard the door bell ring so I quickly took off the promise ring that Quincey had given me, gently put it down, and hurried to open it. "Hey Kevin" " hey mercy" he said while picking up my hand and placing a gentle kiss on the back of it. " be back by ten" J said while staring daggers at Kevin. "We will dad"  "oh and Kevin if you brake her heart I'll brake your spine." "Dad chill" Kevin drove us to the movies. we went to see Rogue one. I cried when they all died. ( sorry for the spoiler if you didn't watch it) it was about ten fifteen when we got back to my house. We where standing on the porch. " this was fun I'd love to go out again sometime" " same here" I got on my tippy toes and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and quickly walked inside. "Hello anyone home" " yeah and your late" J said from the corner of the room. "It's only fifteen minutes" " a lot can happen in fifteen minutes I'm sure you only took fifteen minutes to create " " eww now I'm going to be thinking of that when I go to bed" " good think about what I said and you have a big day tomorrow" "I do?" You seriously don't remember." "There's a lot of things I don't remember." I went to my room and fell into a restless sleep.

It was a beautiful day me and Kevin were outside joking around he had made a dirty joke " boy you make me want to slap you sometimes" did you just assume my gender"  "ok then girl you make me want to slap you" "mercy how dare you not know this I am a helicopter" I lightly chuckled feeling like I've been here before. A car was coming up behind us speeding Kevin pushed me out of the way and he was hit hard " no no no not again" I looked up at the car to see it coming towards me hitting me nearly ending me. I lay there in a pool of my own blood ready for the release of death. 

" WHAT WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed not realizing I was yelling.  "Mercy what is it" Harley said she while walking in. "Just a nightmare" " what was it about" it was the Quincey's death except instead of Quincey it was Kevin." Oh mercy I'm so sorry" "it's ok" "try to got some more sleep you have a big day tomorrow" "k night" 

A/N so yeah sorry this chapter sucked but what do you think of that little detail with Quincey lol anyway what do you think will happen tomorrow