Pawn

Frost's POV

"Kid don't be rash you and everyone could get hurt" "frost stop for all you know my dad is dead and what have you been doing while I was out huh." She said while grabbing a third gun. "Busting my ass that's what I've been doing who do you think kept you alive while while you were out along with tending to Harley AND TRYING TO FIND YOUR DAD AND IM NOT ABOUT TO LET YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED kid your like a sister to me I don't want to see you get hurt." "I know frost but you haven't seen what red can do and it's my fault that he's even with her" she whimpered with tears in her eyes. "It's not your fault don't you ever say that." I said while wiping the tears.  "I have to get him back frost do you understand that the longer we wait the higher chance he has of dying." I pulled her in for a hug. "Just Don't get us killed alright." "I promise" "is everyone suited up" "almost Jacob really wants a flair" she says while rolling her eyes "does he know how to use one of those things" "no" "good" "he's gonna burn down everything" "perfect" she let out a small chuckle and  grabbed the keys to the Porsche. "Are you driving" "of course, I know how and I'm the only one who knows where the old house is"

Mercy's POV

I changed into a comfortable yet move able out fit  I had on short shorts with leggings,blue and red combat boots,a short green and purple jacket,and a white shirt that said cute but damaged. We got everyone into the cars and vans and drove to her house me frost Harley and Jacob got out first the front door was boarded up and still had police tape from the murder of reds parents. I grabbed a plank of wood put my foot agents the door and pulled with all of my might. The old wood snapped. I threw down that piece and went to take of another. Jacob and frost started to help and we soon had access to the door. I jiggled the doorknob "locked" "I can pick a lock" Jacob said while raising his hand. I moved out of the way to let him start. He took a knife out of his pocket and started to move it around in the key hole. He seemed to be struggling. I was getting impatient I pulled back my foot and kicked with my heel. I made a dent so I pulled back again and kicked even harder. The door flew open to reveal my who I thought was my friend and my father. "Hello pawn"