The asylum

A week had past that week was full of extreme training J worked me hard from the second I woke up until I passed out from exhaustion but I was ready to got my mom. "J you ready" I said while grabbing a third gun and putting it in the holster on my upper thigh. "I'm always ready" "what's the plan?" "You and a few men go and make your way to the master control room there's a button that opens all doors it'll be chaos once you press the button me and every one else will come in to back you up." "guns blazing?" "of course" we took a regular shitty car so we didn't draw to much attention to ourselves. I was in a really classy and really uncomfortable outfit Along some brown contacts so I'm not recognized.

 I was in a really classy and really uncomfortable outfit Along some brown contacts so I'm not recognized

(Not mercy and don't ask me how she concealed three guns)

But anything to get Harley. I opened the door and walked in. "Hi do you have an appointment" said the really perky lady at the front desk. "Uh yeah I'm supposed to be meeting doctor Leland" ( I hope to god i spelled that right) "I'm his new um assistant" "ah yes he's in his office you have to pass the patients holding rooms and he's on the left" "thanks" bitch. I walked down the long halls the agonizing screams of patients echoed through my ear. "Hopefully you'll end up back here where you belong" please not now. " even if she did we're never leaving" "please stop" I whispered under my breath. "Make me bitch" I let out a sigh and decided to ignore the voices for now. I made my way to a large door with a large guard in front that said control room. "Um sir could you let me in that door please I think I left my note pad in there." "No can do little lady can't let you in unless someone important enough to have a key card is with you is with you" he said while ruffling my hair as if I was a dog. "Don't you have a key card" "of course but you need someone else with you to ya know verify you." "But won't your key card just open the door" "it will but I want to make sure you belong in this building now enough questions." "that all I needed to know" I grabbed the gun from my upper thigh holster and shot him between the eyes before he could react then grabbed his key card and scanned it. I quickly entered and searched for the button I found it but it had one of those glass cases that needed a key to unlock I didn't have time there were already alarms going off because of my gun shot. I firmly grabbed my gun smashed the glass with its butt and pressed the button. The sound of hundreds of doors opening could be heard all through the building. I ran to the hall that held the dangerous criminals and saw a beautiful lady with pink and blue pigtails running and attacking guards who got in her way. "Mom!" She whipped her head around and locked her eyes onto me. "Oh my sweet baby" she said stopping what she was doing. I particularly large guard made his way behind Harley and put her in a chokehold I aimed for his head and pulled the trigger. She tossed the corpse off of her and ran to me. "I can see mr.J taught you a thing or two while I was gone" she said with her giggle that I missed so much. "Yeah a little bit let's go J's somewhere in the building" I said while handing her, her old gun.

We made our way around the building to finally see J he was facing the one and only batman and robin my old best friend

A/N: OH MY FUCKING GOD GUYS 6k wtf I remember when I was celebrating 101 you guys are the best ever I can't express my gratitude you guys did this not my I want everyone reading to pat themselves on the back right fucking now DO IT!!🔫 because you deserve it and I would appreciate if you would vote (if you want) my book is up for wattys thank you guys so much and goodbye my little jesters😘