Done

Mercy's POV
I crawled into my room with tears running down my cheeks. I really thought X was there it felt like he was. I mean I'm not stupid I know it was J but at that moment I thought it was X I thought he found me I needed something to take my mind of of earth. I looked on my desk and saw my phone. I hadn't used that thing since I got home. I looked at the screen 235 texts and 54 calls all from Kevin. I dried my tears and called him back. "Hello" he said in his  morning voice. "Kevin I'm so sorry shit hit the fan after my birthday." I said as tears started to fall again. "Hey babe don't cry tell me what happened." "I got taken from my home by some guy J was doing Business with he had me in his basement he beat me and he-he forced me to d-do some things." I managed to say through tears "Did he you know...rape you" "y-yes" I said while letting out a small sob. "You fucking idiot" "w-what" "I said you fucking idiot I wasted weeks on your sorry ass." "What do you mean" "I mean that your a fucking whore" "how am I a whore you worthless piece of shit" I said letting my angry take over. He hung up. I fell to the floor and cried. "End it" "what?" "End it this house has like 6 stories it will be quick and painless" "no" "why not your mom and your SECOND are dead your first dad is dead your second dad is terrible and will probably kill you anyways the love of your life Quincey Cornell Jones is dead your other dude just left you not because he's a piece of shit but because you really are a stupid worthless whore who loved getting fucked senseless by X." "SHUT UP!" " do it" "no!" "Do it!" "No!!" "DO IT" "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU RIGHT I'm done I can't do it anymore." I got a pen and a piece of paper. "I can't handle this anymore the fear the voices and you J I just can't do it J I still love you you were the best father you could be but I have to go join my real mom and dad." It's not an essay but good enough. I peaked my head outside of my door. The coast is clear I made my way up the stairs. I've never been upstairs in this house before but there's a first time for everything. I stopped to the third floor I think it's high enough. The walls were bright green like J's hair and There were a lot of rooms. I opened one in hopes of finding a window. Frost was there sitting on a bed that I can only assume is his. "Hey kiddo what happened" "J happen" "hey let me get the first aid kid you've got a nasty bruise on your face and I want to make sure he didn't mess with your stitches. "No no I'm fine J-just exploring." "Alright then holler of you need anything" he said giving me a skeptical look. I left the room and entered another. It had I big window I slid it open and put my note down under the window. I sat on the windowsill closed my eyes and let myself fall.

A/N: yeah I know that was dark af but the next chapter will probs be in J's POV idk yet goodbye my little jesters😘