Mommy but no daddy

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling of my room I decided to get up " I knew I would feel it in the morning but damn" " god damn I'm hungry" I walked over to the kitchen and peeked inside. I saw Harley making chocolate chip pancakes and J sitting at the table. I walked in and the second I did J got up and extended his arms to try to hug me like he didn't leave me with stitches and broken bones last night. " no don't touch me" he growled as if angry so I hurried my ass over to Harley. " mom help me." He stoped and seemed shook by me saying that confused almost.

"What

"What. Did .you. Call. Her." " m-mom" "oh then what do you call me" he said with an ear to ear grin. "J" his grin turned into a look of pure anger causing me to hide behind Harley cuz snitches get stitches and I didn't say shit. "Puddin calm down."Harley finally chimed in. "You two sit down and eat the pancakes chocolate chip your favorite puddin.she chirped while kissing his cheek."there not my favorite when you burn the chocolate chips to a crisp." He growled. To be honest they tasted like shit but I would never let Harley know I didn't like them. I got up and J got up with me. " why her"he said like a four year old who's sister got candy instead of him. "What do you mean" "why do you call her mom huh" "oh I don't know maybe because she's nice to me OR MAYBE SHE DOESN'T LEAVE ME WITH BROKEN BONES AND STITCHES."  watch it. he said grabbing my throat. I jerked my head back freeing myself from his grip. "You watch it" I said pulling back my fist as if ready to hit him. "Ahahahhahahah I like that fighter attitude of yours mercy" but watch yourself or you you might just need more stitches. I walked back to my room not phased by his threat.

I sat there playing with the dolls in there like a five year old when I heard the door open "mercy get dressed"mr J said while throwing a dress on my bed. "Why" "cuz your coming to work with me" he then left and shut the door I took a look at the dress and holy shit

 "Why" "cuz your coming to work with me" he then left and shut the door I took a look at the dress and holy shit

( that's not mercy it's just the dress )

Oh hell no he's trying to turn me into a stripper