Why

JOKER's POV

I woke up tied to a chair I looked to my left and Harley was there also tied to a chair. "Harley. Harley! HARLEY!!" She jolted awake "what the hell is wrong with yo- oh god we failed where's mercy" " we didn't find her yet" her face lost all emotion then tears started to fall. "Stop crying" "how can I stop I lost ANOTHER baby"  "losing our first baby was not your fault its genetics" "fuck genetics I didn't even have mercy but she's still going to die"  " Harley listen to me you may have lost our first baby but where not going to lose this one" I said sternly.  It had always been one of my dreams to have a kid to carry on my legacy but Harley could never seem to hold on to one. And I know damn well I'm not about to lose another. I heard the slow creek of a door opening and sure enough Xavier walked through dragging one of those old school tv's with him. "Good morning mr. And Mrs. Clown"  "what the hell do you want?" "Rude. but what do you expect to get from a family of freaks." "ya know X I'm getting real tired of your smart mouth" "and I give two shits why? Anyways me and mercy made a little movie for you two and let me say I hade a LOT of fun making it" he clicked on the tv.

Harley's POV

" sorry for the bad angle this was recorded on the security camera" X said with a slight smile. Mercy was on the screen she was on the floor x walked over and she started to yell " NO get away for me you you CREEP!!" He grabbed her and pinned her hands over her head. He felt her up and took of her clothes. I couldn't watch any more I turned away but X grabbed my chin and made me face the screen. " keep watching it gets better" I watched as he force himself onto  my screaming daughter. It seemed like forever before he got off of her. She was in the corner crying. How I wish I could take the pain away from her. He got close to her again but she gave him a back knuckle to the noes.  "THATS MY GIRL!!" J yelled at the screen. But that happy attitude change when he started to bash her head in "No" I couldn't stop the tears from falling. She went limp and then the screen went black.  " let me see her body" I sobbed "LET ME SEE IT!!" "Ok but only because I'm in a good mood" he left the room and came back rolling in a table with mercy's body strapped to it. "Why did you do it? WHY!!" The body moved slightly then her eyes shot open. "M-mom dad how did you get here" " oh thank god your alive."

Mercy's POV

The memories from yesterday started flooding back and I couldn't help but cry. "Mommy he stole it from me the one thing I treasured" "I know baby I know" " well nice to see you awake MY little clown" I heard X say from above me. "NOPLEASEMOMMYDADDYGETMEAWAYFROMTHISMANHEHURTMEANDHESTOLEITHESTOLEIT."(congrats to you if you can read that) my screams for help  only came out as a jumbled mess. " Guess what I have a present for you" "no no I don't want it I hate you I hate you" he took out two metal rods he pressed them together and I saw a spark of little purple lightning. I looked at J for help " be strong baby girl" I looked at Harley but she was looking away crying. He pressed the two metal objects on my temples. My screams echoed though the halls. It only lasted for about five seconds but God that had to be the longest five seconds of my life even longer than those five seconds before you can skip the ad to watch your YouTube video. "Aww your still awake let's change that" he placed them on my temples again. I could feel my body jolting. "stop it please" I could faintly hear Harley begging for him to stop. He took them of my temples "pass out already" he put them back my jaw locked this time so I couldn't scream. it hurt a lot more than the last two times and I could feel my self loosing my grip on everything. "Everything will be alright" I heard Harley say quietly. And with that everything went black.

A/N: hey guys this authors note is pointless but I've been thinking of a nickname for you all anyways bye bye my little jesters😘