How'd he get there

Mercy's POV

I woke up to see frost standing over me and a sharp pain in my chest. "Frosty?" "Thank god your finally awake kid" "how long was I out" "two days I found you and Harley but  we couldn't fine J" "red" "who" "red my old friend aka robin took him we don't know where though" I said with tears brimming my eyes. "It's alright kiddo we'll find him" he said while rubbing my back. "I'LL HELP" a loud voice said from my closet. I jumped slightly and slowly got up and walked towards the closet. The door flew open hitting me in the head. I looked up swiftly to see my friend Jacob standing there holding his crotch. "Jacob what the hell." "I've been in there for 3 days I'm sleep deprived hungry need to pee and even worse my phone is dead." "How the hell did you get in the house" frost yelled pointing his guns at Jacob. "The window" "what's going on" Harley screamed at the top of her lungs "why is Ivy's kid here" "I-I was in the closet You must be Harley." He said slowly with wide eyes. I elbowed his ribs as I'd to say dude that's my mom. "The one and only you must be Jacob I've heard so much about you" she said with a giggle. "Ok now that everyone knows everyone where is my dad" "we don't know" "how will we find him" "where kinda going off of nothing kid." "Well I know that's red that took h-" I let out a loud gasp. "He's at reds old house." "How do you know" "I know red she's predictable and we're going tonight she'll most likely be sleeping." "Hey don't do anything rash." "I'll do what ever I want and I'm doing this tonight whether you guys come or not. "I'm down" Jacob said while putting his hand out. "Me too" frost said putting his hand on top of Jacobs. "Of course anything to get my puddin" Harley said while putting her hand down. "Then it's settled let's suit up." I said while putting his hand on top.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the long wait and im sorry this sucked I feel like the quality of these chapters keeps going down I really love you guys goodbye my little jesters😘