Children

Harley's POV??? I think

AN: this chapter was mostly written by my best friend mooRredruM/SilverPaint223 please check out her YouTube channel mooRredruM and or her Wattpad profile SilverPaint223.

"Puddin puddin! " Harley yelled through the halls. "What is it Harley". She heard mr.J yell back from his work room. "I want to talk to you". "Come in then". "What do you  want Harley". He growled. Puddin do you remember when we were talking about having children... well, I have an idea!" Harley yelled with the full intention of getting The joker full of enjoyment. Which didn't work as well as she hopped. "What about it?" Harley looked at her Puddin with a plain poker face. "Oh! I still have news! We could go to the asylum and find a little girl! Or boy! Ppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!"
"Calm down Harley, its fucking annoying when you do things like that!" While rubbing his temples, he glaredm at the excitement streaming down the girls face. It seemed to be intoxicating. "Why? The? Asylum?" She jumped up with pure joy! Harley leaned on The Jokers desk with a suductive tone pouring out of her lips. "Because, he or she will be different from other, innocent, kids... it will be more fun too! We can kill, and destroy things on the way, sounds fun right?" "If I say yes will you get out?" He grumbled. "Of course!" "Then fine." he said Dismissively. "Can we go tomorrow?" "NO!" He said sternly "ppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!" "FINE!!!" he roared. "Now get out." "Thanks puddin!"  She said kissing his cheek.

Sorry it's short the next one is a little longer and more exciting ( that's what she said 😏😏😏)