Chillin

MERCY'S POV

J and Harley where our doing there thing but I wanted to surprise them with something. So I went to the living room and made a huge fort with random pillows and blankets. I wanted us to have a movie night like normal family's.I picked fifty shades of grey a movie that we- well J and Harley would like i fucking hate this movie. I waited on the roof for the car to pull up. "Finally" I said as the car pulled up I went inside and opened the door for them. "mom dad I have a surprise for you guys" "ooooh what is it" Harley asked "a mmoovviee" I said dramatically " and I picked something you might like J " "what movie is it my little clown " " little clown?" " Why yes thanks to you I have no chance of making my own little clown so you're my little clown." "Why do I have to be a little clown though" "cuzzzz your short" " how about we just watch the movie" "sure LITTLE clown" we started watching the movie. We where in the fort and watching the movie we had been watching for about an hour but J and Harley got really into one of the scenes. "Ewwwww get a room" and they did. " "well I'm not watching the rest of this" I said to myself. So I turned on some anime cuz I'm a weeaboo. I watched a episode naruto. Then I Decided to go to sleep. Something sad about the house is my room and Harley and J's room are right next to each other connected by a wall right next to the head of my bed. Well apparently they weren't finished. I could tolerate this cuz there a couple. that understanding attitude was lost at hour number four. " OK THATS IT I yelled while pounding on the wall. EITHER YOU TWO QUIET DOWN OR STOP CUZ IM A GROWING CHILD AND I NEEDS MY SLEEP!" They didn't stop or quiet down In fact i think they got louder. After about thirty minutes they finally stoped and I got some sleep.

I woke up early in the morning despite being kept up almost all night i peeked inside of Harley and J's room to see that Harley wasn't in there but j was on his bed sleeping. I walked over to the bed and lightly slapped his face trying to get him to wake up " J. J get up" he softly slapped my hand down " what do you want mercy" "I just want to tell you something" "what is it little clown" he said while yawning. " I just wanted to say if you ever keep me up like that again you with get the biggest cock block of your like. He just laughed it off.

Me and J decided to go to the mall while Harley went over to chill with poison ivy " hey dad do you want this shirt" I said pointing to a bright pink button up shirt. "Hell no" "aww come on please" "no" ok time for the big guns I gave him the puppy dog eyes and the quivering bottom lip. Long story short he bought the shirt. "Little clown let's go in there" he said motioning me towards hot topic. " ok" I picked out an all black outfit

 " ok" I picked out an all black outfit

( not mercy just the outfit)

J got absolutely nothing just kinda poked around at things "J can we go eat now" "of course shorty" " I'm not short"

We decided not to do anything fancy and just pick up some McDonald's on the way home cuz we were I the mood for a heart attack on a bun. 

We got home and Harley was there "hi mom look at what dad got" I said pointing to the pink shirt that he was now wearing because he spilled his drink on the first one. He mumbled some curse words under his breath. "Aww puddin it looks cute on you" she said kissing his cheek.  he just kinda growled and walked away.i just watched tv until I got tired. I  went to my room and sure as shit the same damn thing from last night happened. " "oh he thought I was playing" this time instead of knocking on the wall I got out of my room and knocked on there door. "Puddin what was that"  I heard through the door. "Probably nothing"  I heard J say. I knocked again this time a little louder. "Mom" I said through the door. "Puddin get off what if mercy needs something" Harley opened the door and I hit her with the baby voice. "Mom I had a nightmare can I sleep with you" "of course you can"  she said sweetly. "Aren't you like twelve" J said in protest. "Yes a twelve year old who had nightmares" "com on In" Harley said with a sympathetic smile. I climbed into the king sized bed. Harley climbed back in. I made sure to flash J a petty smile before drifting off into a slumber