Bye bye v

sorry for the long wait

Warning there are sexual scenes

Joker's POV
We had gotten the address we were  geared up and ready to get our little baby."ready Puddin" Harley said with a sexy and mischievous smile. " I always am" we got into the van with about ten henchmen and sped off  it was going to take us at least a day and a half to get there since we had to go the speed limit. Not trying to attract the bat.
J had not known it but Harley had called the bat to help since she knew it would be difficult to get mercy back and J would never do it because of his pride.

This part was written mostly by SilverPaint223

(Good luck)

Mercy's POV
I woke up untied but HE has there just sitting in the corner of the room. He mischievously looked at me, his eyes covered with a glaze of lust. "Tick tock girl. Daddy clown is taking to long, I guess I'll have to play with you for a while." His devilish grin widened. I got so scared when he came closer, his steps teasing me. My pupils got smaller as he stood in front of
my trembling form. He loomed over me, a visible bulge in his pants. "NO!! Get away from me, you, you. CREEP!" He laughed out loud, clearly amused at my act. He reached down and swiftly grabbed a clump of my hair. Lifting my head to meet his smirk his eyes flashed with an idea. "How about this princess.  We can both have some fun, how does that sound?" I screamed as loud as I could. A growl made him more intimidating. I stopped before I could yell any longer, afraid to the bone he would try something worse than before. He laughed once again. "Good, now, shall we get started with the fun?" "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!" He growled again, practically ripping my hair off my scalp as he violently pushed me to the dirty ground. He grabbed my wrists in his grubby hands and pinned them over my head. He licked his lips with his long, slimy tongue, waiting in anticipation for his playing. Smashing his rough lips against my own soft ones. I screamed again, letting tears stream down my face like a waterfall. His free hand roamed across my slender body, making me shiver and arch my backbone. To stop me he pressed his body against mine. I kicked and screamed and punched but nothing had an effect. The vibrations of his devilish chuckle making my body shake more and more. His hand continued down my thigh, now tracing back upwards in the inner part. He broke the kiss, looking at my pathetic self. He broke away his hand on my wrist but pushed himself closer to me, my face on his torso and his teeth on my wrists. He muffled my scream of pain as he made my wrists bleed, tasting the salty liquid. His now free hand roughly groped my breast, twiddling the nipple between the clothes I wore. He became more rough as his pacing up my leg quickened. His fingers jabbing at my womanhood between my skinny jeans. My voice became hoarse from screaming so much, I need help. Now. But he was far from done, his lower hand traveled up my torso grabbing the cloth and ripping it off. He stopped playing with my breast but rubbed his bulge against my womanhood area. "Does this hurt, MY,little clown? Good, because this isn't the worst of it!" Grabbing the cheeks of my tears stained face he made me see his large grin. God help me please. He moved his hands to the edges of my pants, playing with the fabric as if to tease himself. With a swift motion he pulled them off, leaving my in my undergarments. He moved his mouth from my now wet cheek to my neck, quickly finding the sensitive part and sucking and licking for the fun of it. My neck showed hicks by the time he moved to my breasts. His teeth gripped the center of my bra, he bit it clean off. He let his tongue slide its way down my stomach my body twitching because of fear. I'm not ready. I'll never be ready. He ripped off  the the remaining clothes, exposing my womanhood. My pussy wet by the unwanted sensations that was held in this room. "Pl-please." I merely said, trying to get him to have some mercy. "What? You want my dick? Good because it's throbbing to get into your luscious cavern!" With that said he jabbed my core, the pain mixed with unwanted and unintentional pleasures. "It's not my fault this happened, nor is it my fault I'm acting this way, it's just what happens to girls when there daddy's doesn't pay up." He placed his fingers inside me, earning my back to arch and my mouth to slip a  painful moan. He laughed darkly. His other hand rubbing the nip of my bare, erect breast. He let go, wanting to get to the fun, with both of his hands, one soaked in juices, he ripped his shirt off. His bare six pack showing. Next he pulled his pants off his boxers close behind. His large member throbbing like he said it was. "N-no! No no no no no no no no! Let me go!" "No can do Little Clown." Without warning he jabbed me with his cock, my insides screaming for help. My throat let screams of pain escape. "Ah! N-no, st-ahh!" No moans escapes me, only screams of pain. Without letting me adjust to his size he pulled halfway out, my womanhood thanking the slight less tension, but he thrusts continued with no release of the pain.  " so tight princess looks like you were a virgin" He grabbed my waist, lifting to where he can go deeper inside me, his grunts quickening. I screamed even louder my legs involuntarily twitching. His hard manhood throbbed, and he moved away. I thought he was done, but instead his hands made my hips go up more, he member up to my anus. He impaled me again, his thrusts quicker than before. "St-stop p-please"Through pants he whispered in my ear. "Hell no Little Clown, this is to fun." He licked my earlobe. His body shuttered, his grunts becoming louder and my screams of pain more common."oh kitten I'm gonna cum." " no please no" his thrusts became harder and sloppy as he spilled his hot seed inside of me. He rode out his high and finally pulled out of me. I quickly crawled into a corner and Rocked myself back and forth with my my knees to my chest and my hands covering my ears while I cried my eyes out. He walked over to me and to try to kiss my cheek. I stoped him my giving him a quick backfist to the nose causing blood to drizzle down. He let out an angry growl and grabbed me up by my hair. "Ow ow ow please stop I'm sorry" he forcefully pushed my head into the brick wall. "Ahhh st-o st- st-." I stuttered not being able to get my words out. He continued without mercy I felt light headed and nauseous. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I felt myself go limp and soon fell out of consciousness.

Wow that took me a hot minute but I feel it was worth it hope you guys aren't two upset about what just happened it plays into something else serious. But apart for that my update schedule will go back to normal very shortly

*word count 1302