Training

Mercy's POV

"Wake up" I heard J's voice say. "What why" "like I told you I was gonna train you when your shoulder healed" "do we have to do this now" "yes" "I don't want to I'm mad at you" "I know you are sweetpea" "can I at least visit them" "maybe now get up and put on some workout clothes"he said while walking out of the room. I got up went in my closet and found this.

 I got up went in my closet and found this

(Not mercy)

I walk out and J was there waiting for me "come on the training room is in the basement" we walked down the stairs and into one of the many rooms it was full of dummies with stab wounds and things of that nature. He pulled a pink gun from his jacket pocket

"You need to know how to protect yourself first I'm gonna teach you how to use a gun always know where your finger is and don't put it on the trigger unless you're trying to hurt someone

"You need to know how to protect yourself first I'm gonna teach you how to use a gun always know where your finger is and don't put it on the trigger unless you're trying to hurt someone. You can this pink for now" "okay" I said as he placed it in my hands. "See its not scary" "its heavy" "you'll get stronger,now to aim look right down the top through that notch line up the side of the end with your target" "anything else I should know" "take a breath and hold it as you fire I found by doing that it makes my shots more accurate" "okay" "now point it at that target over there." With both hand holding the gun I pointed it at the the target" "good don't lock your elbows" he said while bending my elbows slightly then moving his hand up to my ears to shield me from the sound. I fired and shrieked from the still very loud sound. "You okay" "my hands hurt I don't like this" "let's stick with it okay" "do I have to" "yeah you do" I pointed the gun at the target again. J bent my elbows and put his hand on my ears "a little higher" I followed his orders and fired. I missed again. "Okay a little more to the left." I did what he said fired and hit the target. "I got it" "good shot" I aimed for the target again J bent my elbows and put his hand on my ears. I fired and missed. "A little higher" I aimed a little higher fired and hit the target. "Nice" I aimed for the target once more. J bent my elbows and put his hands over my ears. I fired and hit the target. "I did it I was holding my breath and the gun didn't shake so much" "see ya did good maggot" "thanks I guess, J where's your gun" "oh this"

"Wow its pretty" "yeah custom made, now you know how to used a gun time for you to learn how to fight" "but I know how to fight" "not well" "can to" "okay one v one me then" alright I will" I got into my fighting stance ready for J to attack

"Wow its pretty" "yeah custom made, now you know how to used a gun time for you to learn how to fight" "but I know how to fight" "not well" "can to" "okay one v one me then" alright I will" I got into my fighting stance ready for J to attack. He threw a hard punch towards my face I used the hand that was protecting my side and stomach to deflect it bad move he took advantage of his small opening and punched me right in the stomach hard. I stumbled back holding my stomach while coughing. "You can fight huh" "ya know what fuck you" "now I'm gonna teach you the basics first how to get out of a wrist grab" "ok what do I need to know"  he grabbed onto my wrist incredibly tight. "Ow let go" "to get out twist your wrist so that the part right under your thumb is pressed against my thumb and index finger." I did as he said "now what" "pull hard and quick." I followed his instructions and was free. "That hurt" I said while rubbing my now bruised wrist."But your free,now as I was going to say earlier your small you'll have to rely on your speed, and you'll have to use you legs knees and elbows." "Ok" J and I spared for a bit And we were both drenched in sweat. We had had about five matches but he always came out victorious but I was getting closer and closer to beating him. He threw a hard punch to my face and learning from my previous mistakes I jumped back instead of leaving him an opening. His arms shifted slightly and I noticed a small opening, his throat was wide open. I gave him a fast and hard elbow right in the middle of his throat. He stumbled back holding his throat while coughing."Yay I finally won" "good shot" he said through coughs. "Thanks" "but all you did was make me cough a little if you wanted you could have made me pass out" "how" "like this" I saw J lunge at me. I felt a sharp pain in my throats and everything went black.

Joker's POV

"Dammit went a little overboard" I picked up her unconscious body and carried her to her room. I placed her in her bed. Jesus this room is so pink it's uncomfortable. I stared at her sleeping frame then moved her bangs out of her face "sleep well maggot you earned it"