Surprise

Kai POV

"Kingston are you sure this was a good idea? I'm starting to regret it!" I said into my phone as I sat outside the stadium where Akeem was practicing!

"Yes it's a good idea, you just gave the man your cookie nookie, so just surprise him for lunch, ooh bitch I know he all hot and sweaty, don't y'all fuck in the backseat, cause bitch if you have a blow out I'm not coming to get you!" Kingston said!

I swear he extra as hell! I just hung up the phone!

I don't know why I let his ass talk me in to coming down here! I don't won't to look all thirsty and crazy cause he finally dicked me down.

I started to see the football players exit out and head to their cars, they were some of the most sexiest niggas I seen! Walking out with the crop top shirts, ripped v cut abs showing.

I hopped out my car and ran over to Akeem car and leaned against it trying to look cute, with his food in my hand.

I heard foot steps get closer so I turned the other way. I want to give him a show when I turn around and hand him his food, this is Kingston idea, and I'm listening like a dumb ass!

He finally made it to the car, as I spun around to kiss him. The very second my lips touched his lips, I felt a blow across my face as I landed to the ground.

All I can hear was laughter, it took me a minute for things to stop spinning. I finally looked up to see a hurt, confused, and frustrated look on Akeem face.

"Aye y'all see this faggot tried to tongue Akeem ass down, Keem knocked that ass out too!" I heard some jerk yell, and roars of laughter was followed right after it!

I looked up to see if Akeem was going to say anything, but he was still standing with the same look on his face, while his teammates cackled.

I couldn't help but let the tears run down my face, I got up, with the little dignity I had left! I was covered in food! I brought him his favorites from Popeyes, now I wearing them!

To save myself anymore embarrassment, I got up and sprinted to my car! To make matters worsts, I tripped and fell while running away, and I heard even more laughter!

I stood again, my ankle was in so much pain, and I could barely walk, so I limped the rest of the way to my car!
I got in as fast as I could, and sped off!

7 hours later...

I laid in bed watching Charmed in the dark, sore as fuck! I ended up twisting one of my ankles, and I bruised up my leg pretty bad, my whole face was in pain, but my right eye and a bit of my cheek was still a little swollen!

Akeem has been blowing my phone up non stop, but I don't want to talk to him, he has nothing else to say to me!

I took the ice off of my face, giving my face a chance to thaw out! It was killing me, then of course I have to go pee!
I hobble off the damn bed grabbing my crutch and limp to the bathroom. I was so tired from that my ass decided to sit down and pee! No Shame at all!

I can only imagine Kingston reaction if he knew I just sat down to pee, he is so extra! He tried to give me some advice, but I just wasn't here for it. I just want to be left alone, I was humiliated, and embarrassed, as soon as my ankle heals I'm going back home to Savannah!

I hobble back to my bedroom and there is Akeem sitting on the edge of my bed.
I was thrown off and pissed at the sight of him.

"Get Out Now! You should have took the hint of me not answering your phone call that I don't want you here!" I told him!