Life With You (The Final Chapter)

Kai POV
10 Years Later.....

"Jayyyyyvaughnnnn!!!! Babyy!!!" I yelled walking through our front door!!

"Jayvaughnnnnn!!" I yelled again.

"Babeee!! Chill! I just put the kids to sleep, Kingston gave them all that sugar earlier and they been bouncing off the damn walls!!" Jayvaughn said popping out of the kitchen.

"Oops I'm sorry!" I told him before he pulled me into a kiss!

"Remind of the surgeon who fixed your ability to talk again, So I can tell them to take it back!" He said teasing .

"Ohh really!" I said trying not to laugh!

"I'm thankful I get to hear that voice again baby! I'm thankful to be able to hold you in my arms! I'm thankful that we made it through that hospital shooting!" He said reminding us of that dreadful day!

"Baby nooo noo! Unh unh! I love you! We here! We made it! We don't have to think about that day ever again!" I told him!

He planted kisses all over me!

"Somebody must've had a good day?" I asked

"Just missed my baby, you know we don't have that long before I have to get back on the road With the Falcons!" He told me.

He loves to remind me that our time is limited, once the NBA off season is over, he's back on the road and on a tight schedule!

"I love you more than the stars in the sky Jayvaughn!" I told him.

"Mmm Well I love you more than all the  cells in the universe!" He told me before kissing my lips.

"Movee nigaaa you are so corny!" I said laughing.

"I got your corny later though!" He said

"Boyyyy, where my kids? Why you put my babies to bed this early?" I said walking up the massive stairs fast tryna get a head start before Jayvaughn tries to stop me!

"Kai I swear you bet not wake those kids up!" He said right behind me!

I made it to their rooms!

There they was my 2 beautiful  babies! Derion and Deriayah!

Lord knows they are angels when they sleep, cause when they woke chile, them are some demon seeds!!!

Thank God Jayvaughn and I make good money that we were able to afford surrogates!

Jayvaughn walked up with wrapping his arms around me!

He kissed my neck!

"Angels when they sleep huh?" He said in my ear.

I chuckled softly, not to wake them.

"Would you ever thought we'd be here babe?" I asked him while staring in awe at our children!

"What do you mean?" He asked kissing my neck wrapping his arms tighter around me.

"Come on, like did you think we'd be here? You a big basketball star, me a celebrity  Chef with my own cooking show and restaurants! This huge house, Our beautiful precious babies! Us through everything we been through!" I asked him staring at my babies!

"Yep!" He said without thinking!

"It's that simple huh just a Yep?" I asked him turning around to face him.

"Kai I knew the very first time I saw you I was going to spend the rest of my life you! This isn't surprising! You're my heart beat! You're everything that I ever wanted! I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, you would see how you illuminate everything that's dark in my life! You're my light baby! No this isn't a surprise, yes i knew we would be here, cause i know when something good and perfect comes along you keep it their! Everything else is just an extension from loving you! Our kids, this house, our career! I'm blessed! I'm reminded everyday when I wake up to you slobbering and snoring next to me! I know I'm blessed when I hear my babies laugh and call me Daddy! I knew I'd be here!" He told me!