Empty Boxes

Kai POV

"So when you don't get your way, or the dick yo faggot ass wants you start cutting yourself? Typical, that's what wrong with y'all gays now! You set yourself up just to get hurt, then want to make people feel sorry for asses, by cutting yourself or harming yourself! Just sad Asf!! You knew this nigga was ashamed of you, you knew this nigga liked women! Yet you fuck him and get attached! Faggots! Bruh!!! Instead of searching for dick that belongs to somebody else, search for Jesus! Pray he have mercy on your soul as you burn in Hell! Cause you ain't nothing but a faggot ass abomination that nobody wants or even cared if you bleed out a couple minutes longer till your body runs cold and lifeless!! Fucking scum!!
Me, Akeem, and this baby that you could never have or given him, will be praying for you Sis!" Claire said with so much hatred, bitterness, and pettiness as she turned to walk away.

All I could feel was rage within my body! A rage that I can't control!

Without thinking or hesitation, I grabbed the back of her head with a handful of that synthetic ass weave she picked up from the local 7-11 and rammed her face into the wall, and held her there!!!

"Bitch who you think you talking to? I'm sick of yo shit!!" I told her tightening my grip pushing her face harder into the wall.

"The nigga you got, that you proud of, you can keep! The same day I caught y'all asses, he came back to me, telling me he love me! But I don't want it! He can keep them empty boxes, and all the empty and meaningless fake ass "I love you's!" Cause I don't want it! You can have it SIS! But what yo ass won't do is continue to disrespect me!" I said lifting her head up and smashing it back into the wall.

"You a hateful ass bitch, Yo beef shouldn't even be with me it should be with that nigga, he lied to the both of us! We don't even know each other, but you fucked Up disrespecting me the way you did! Bringing up my pain, my mistakes, and throwing in that I'm gone be burning in hell! You don't shit about the relationship I have with God! And a miserable  ass bitch like you will never destroy my faith or my love for God with your prejudices!" I told with tears streaming down my face.

I felt myself being picked up and slammed on the ground, landing on my back, and the back of my head!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KAI!!! SHE'S PREGNANT!!!" I heard Akeem yell.

I sat up in the spot where I was slammed, I grabbed the back of my head. Everything is spinning! I took a hard hit to my head and back.

I see Akeem comforting Claire in his arms. Her nose was bleeding from the blunts she took against the wall.

"Fuck you Kai!!" Claire yelled.

"Fuck you too Bitch! And Your Bastard Unborn Baby!" I said.

Akeem charged at me, lifting me up off the ground and throwing me against the wall pinning me there.

I took another blow to the head.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life put your mouth on my innocent ass child!! I feel bad for everything and I love you despite it all ! But I will beat your ass to a bloody pulp if you speak upon my child again, or put your hands on my fiancée! Stop acting like a attention seeking petty ass bitch boy!! I tried to come back to you, you humiliated me then gone try to cut yourself and put it on me, no that's your selfish ass fault!" Akeem told me.

I never seen this side of him before, but it definitely clarified my mixed feelings for him, they're nonexistent! He means nothing to me now!

"Fuck you! I trusted you! I don't want your love! You can take that shit!! You ain't nothing but a ain't shit ass nigga you deserved that bottom feeding frog looking ass bitch over there! May y'all produce as many dusty ass amphibians as y'all can! " I yelled, before spitting in his face.