The Apology

Kai POV

Soon as Akeem left, I immediately regretted my words. I pushed him away , but I was feeling something for him and I got scared. I'm not use to caring and feeling for him so fast, is that normal?

It makes me wonder, like am I alone, or do all gays see someone they're attracted to, they vibe off them, then get attached. Is it love at first sight? Or is it lust at first sight?

Whatever it may be, the case in point is that I'm attached, like there was a real connection, but I guess he didn't feel the same way or he would've fought for it, but then again we just met! Why would he sweat over my little virgin ass?

I have a lot of issues.

I sent him a text apologizing, but of course he left that shit on read, meaning "Fuck You Nigga!"

"Well, Well If It Isn't The Little Whore Kai himself!" Kingston said busting in my room.

"Is it safe to sit on the bed? Or is y'all kids still sleep?" Kingston said being petty as usual. I think he's referring to 🍆💦

"Nothing happened Kingston, you can sit on the bed." I said.

"Well for someone who spent the night snoring like a ghawt damn hibernating bear in a Greek God arms, you sure seem a little down." Kingston said.

"How do you know all that?" I asked him curiously.

"Bitch cause we peeked in on y'all!" Kingston said excited.

"Really, you mean y'all took y'all hands off each other long enough to go check on somebody, invading people privacy?" I told him annoyed.

"Yes we did, after he wore my shit several times and made me come on my period, we snooped on y'all." Kingston said picking at some dirt under his nails.

I hate him. Period? Forreal???

"That's too much information, you nasty slut." I told him.

"So what's the tea? Why Akeem run out of here so mad and fast like a bat out of hell?" Kingston asked.

"Because I told him don't expect anything else from me." I said, replaying the scene from earlier in my head.

"Bitch why would you do that? Not only is this nigga fine, but from the way he was holding you, and watching you snore your damn face off, he looked like he actually was feeling your virgin ass! That's a fucking keeper, cause first off you sleep with your mouth open and it looked like your breathe smelled like wet nursing home farts!" Kingston messy ass said.

"Kingston first of all don't try me like that! Second, I didn't know he was watching me sleep." I told Kingston.

"Yes he was holding you, watching you in a none creepy way, and playing in your hair. It was soo cute! Yes, bitch I'm nosey so what!" Kingston spilled.

"Wow, and this whole time I felt like I was feeling him more than he was feeling me." I said.

"I don't see how? I really wasn't snooping, see Xavier had to leave at like 4:00 this morning and we went to wake Akeem up, after we didn't see him in the living room, Xavier just knew he snuck out, but something told me to check my bitch's  room, and that's when we seen y'all. Xavier told him they had to leave, but he refused to leave you chile, he told Xavier that he would get his friend to pick him up in the morning for practice, but he wouldn't leave you chile. So I don't know what kinda front he was putting on." Kingston spilled being dead serious this time.

I was still trying to absorb it all.

"I sent him a text and apologized, but he didn't respond, even though he read it." I told Kingston.

"Mmm you ass must've said some fucked up shit to apologize cause that rarely happens. That's why I always pressured your dusty ass to get some dick, and fuck with the no good busta ass niggas, so when a good man comes you can appreciate them. Men like Xavier and Akeem are rare, they're loaded, big hearted, sexy, and believe in monogamy. And let's be all the way real, you know monogamy is something that doesn't exist in the gay community, and it's sad. We did all that crying for marriage rights mean while we can't even commit to whether we want a skinny dick or a thick dick, let alone a partner for life. Some people do commit though, and I think their the luckiest people in the world, cause when you find good men like them you hold on to them, I don't care if you met them an hour ago. I know I'm right, I know I'm preaching! The doors of the Churchh our now open, come on down and rededicate your life to a good man, tahuuuuhhh, some good money, tahuuuuhhh, some good times, tahuuuuhhh, and some good dick! Come on let him use Yahhh!! Shatehecocooshatetkkbbbaa!!" Kingston said preaching and speaking in tounges!

This fool is going straight to hell!
I might be going with him because I'm dying!

"You need to quit yo shit!" I told him.

"But I guess some of what your saying is right. I'm just so scared." I admitted.

"It's okay to be scared, but it's not okay to hurt someone just cause you don't want to be real with yourself. Open you heart, don't be scared of heartbreak. How will you ever learn to pick up the pieces if you don't? Just live a little. You don't have to give it up to everyone you attracted too. I might talk a lot of shit, but I can count on one hand how many niggas I let have me. Cuz I'm stingy with my cootie cat! But I'm not stingy with exploring and finding out what works and don't works." Kingston said spitting that truth serum.

"You right friend, I just don't know how to talk to him? He won't respond to my text." I told Kingston.

"That's cause your ass was in here tryna be like Kenya Moore, when you shoulda been trying to be Porsha dumb ass! But don't worry about it I got you! You must forgot it's Homecoming Weekend! Xavier gave us tickets, so you'll be able to see your boo! Get dressed cause I wanna leave early cause folks don't know how to drive in Atlanta! Bitch and if Akeem still won't act right, the gays comes to play during homecoming, we'll find you somebody! But please really try with Akeem though!" Kingston said.

Homecoming Week! Okay, I do love to party! I just hope Akeem will talk to me!

"Shut up Kingston! I'm going to try I promise!" I told him, getting up, so I can start getting ready!

"Good, cause he really is a good man Savannah!" Kingston said quoting Waiting to Exhale.

"Well how bout you fuck him then momma!" I yelled back, in my best Whitney voice, and we both started screaming.

"That's why you my biiiiiiitttcchhhh!" Kingston screaming!

"Get Out!" I said throwing a pillow at Kingston but missed as he ran out the door.

I really needed that talk with his crazy ass! He might be over the top, but he knows what he's talking about.

Now I need to get myself ready for this Homecoming, but most important....

The Apology.

End of Chapter

Hope you guys are enjoying this!!

I'm having so much fun writing this! It's like a comedy/romance/drama (it's coming)

This chapter is nothing compared to the next one!

We find out more about Kingston, Kai, and Akeem!!!

Definitely  will be drama!!

Keep a look out for part 4
"Homecoming Hell"

It's going to be a lituation!! 🔥🔥

Don't worry about the Micah series, I'm taking a little break but I'll be back!!