Silly Me

Kai POV

I awake to light shining into my room from the curtain, I just lay here watching the particles of dust dance around in the path of light.

My mind trying to wrap around the fact that Akeem didn't wake me to tell me he was leaving. I mean sure, we wasn't a couple, and we didn't have sex, but damn I thought I was at least owed a goodbye.

Oh well.

I'm not use to putting myself out there anyway, I don't know what to expect. I fall hard, and right away, when I need to realize everything isn't a Fairytale.

I can't lie though my feelings are little hurt. I thought we left things off on a good note. Maybe I scared him away? I was taking things literal. But does that give him an excuse to run? I can't help but to feel a little stupid.

I got out of bed and stripped and went into the bathroom to do the only thing on this planet that can make me feel better.

Shower.

I reached into the shower and turned on the hot water.

"You know, most people would knock before they just walk in the bathroom."
I heard from behind me that sent shivers down my spine.

No No No! Please don't let this be him, while I'm butt ass naked.

"What? You not even gone turn around and tell Daddy good morning?" He teased walking up on me putting his hands on my bare thighs.

"Akeem, Get out of here! I don't want you to see me like this" I told him embarrassed.

"Like what?" Akeem whispered in my ear then nibbling it making me moan out in ecstasy.

"Naked, now go please, I'm embarrassed!" I begged him.

"Okay, okay... I'll go, but believe me Kai, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." He said then smacked my ass and walked out.

Fuck!! That was close! I thought his ass was gone! I bet he think I'm a slut and did that shit on purpose!

I quickly hopped in the the shower, and let the hot water and steam open me up and relax me. Something about a hot shower that makes everything okay.

I dried off and went back into my room with just a towel wrapped my waist. Akeem was back in the bed laid up against the headboard on his phone, but when heard me enter he looked up at me started laughing.

I rolled my eyes, and went to the drawer I put my underwear in, reached in and pulled out some pink Calvin Klein's. I slipped them on under my towel, trying not to give away any more free shows. I threw on some grey sweats and white shirt.

After putting on my deodorant and spray, still ignoring Akeem, I walked over to the night stand to get my phone off the charger, before being picked up and slammed on the soft comfy bed.

"So you just gonna ignore me now, after tryna give me that booty this morning." Akeem said laughing laying on top of me.

"Your not funny Akeem, move off of me." I told him annoyed.

"Oh I'm not funny huh? I'm not funny?" He asked and then went straight for sides, tickling them.

I swear I hate this dude, now I'm screaming out in laughter.

"Akeem Stop!" I said through my tears of laughter.

"Not until you say, Your the sexiest, funniest Daddy in the world!" He said being petty.

"Nigga please, I'm not calling you Dadd.." I tried to get it out but he started back tickling my sides, and it's to the point where I can't even breathe I'm laughing so hard.