A Whole Mess

6 weeks later...

Kai POV

"Bitch bring yo late ass on here hoe!! You make me late to this damn game and I have to sit by the damn drum line again banging my damn ear drum out, I know something!"
Kingston yelled into the bathroom as I was still getting dressed!

Tonight is the Fall Kick Off Jubilee Jamboree, and Akeem is starting in his first game tonight so I have to be there, and come correct!

I'm really excited about going! One reason is because me and Akeem made it official, so that's my mansss, and I ain't never had a boyfriend that played sports that I could go and support and be proud of!

Two, is because this is the night Akeem is going to introduce me to his parents. He been working really hard lately to get out the dog house, and no I haven't gave him any of the ole goods either. But if he keep it up, he's on his way to heaven.

I opened my bathroom door and walked in my room to see Kingston sitting on my bed.

"Kingston please, shut yo ass up, I'm nervous I'm meeting Akeem parents, I have to look right!" I said standing in the mirror examining my look.

I was rocking a olive green fitted long sleeve shirt, a over size tan draped cardigan, khaki joggers, and camo Chelsea boots.

"Chile one look and they gone know Akeem beating yo poor little hole up, Even that cardigan can't hide all that ass!" Kingston blurted.

"See you play too much!" I said.

I can't help my figure is slim but fit and toned, but when it gets to my ass, it just pokes out. Thanks Momma!

"You look fine, you sure you dressed for Akeem, cause ch- you look like you pulling for all kinds snacks at this game." Kingston said.

"I only have eyes for one man!" I told him.

"But a hole and a mouth for plenty huh sus? You said a mouthful." Kingston said laughing!

"Bitch you know what?" I said laughing with him, he so damn stupid!

"I'm here for it chile, CATCH! All the Oon poon poon toons gone be turning they head at ya, trades and the spades, sweets and all the damn treats! I LIVEEEE!"
Kingston said, never knowing how to stop!

"Kingston, I'm praying for you!" I said rolling my eyes laughing.

"Pray harder and that I️ won't have to beat nobody ass for a seat at this game, now bring yo ass on here!!" Kingston said getting up walking out the room.

45 minutes later....

Me and Kingston arrives at the stadium, it's jammed packed, even though it's early. The game doesn't officially start till 2 hours, but of course you have all the student activities going on.

Snacks everywhere, I mean fine as hell niggas.
Girl swinging their weaves killing it in the step show.
Kingston ass ran off somewhere being a hoe I'm sure.

Akeem should be around here somewhere, he said he was going to the pre-activities.
I guess instead of looking for him, I'll just wait till i run into him, hopefully before his big game!
My baby made history, so i wanna wish him luck and suck on his neck a little bit.