Trying

Kai POV

Kai POV

I looked at him annoyed as he grabbed the last slice of pizza!

"Kai if you wanted it you should've spoken up! Daddy gotta eat!" Akeem said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga you are not my Daddy! That shit is out the window for good! You lost that privilege the minute you knocked my ass out!" I told him.

He puts the pizza down and moves closer to me putting his arms around me, pulling me into his chest!

"Kai, that was a mistake! A million sorry's wouldn't be enough!" He said.

"You damn right!" I said pushing him off of me.

"Kai let me make it up to you! Let me turn that pain into pleasure." He whispered into my ear.

It made me so weak.

I turned to him and kissed his lips! I took my hands and rubbed his now hard dick through his shorts making him moan as he sucked on my neck!

I continued to rub on his dick. He was loving it to! Nothing like having complete power!

I reached my hands in his shorts, feeling his hard dick and the heat radiating off of it! It was so hard!

I kissed and sucked on his neck as he moaned.

I bit his ear then whispered in it.

"I'm bout to put you to sleep!" I whispered!

"OHH FUCKK Kai!" He said getting excited.

I removed my hands and reached over and turned off the lamp, making the room pitch dark!

I pulled the covers over me and turned over on my pillow.

"Umm Kai?" Akeem said confused.

"Your air mattress is getting cold! Good Night Akeem!" I said trying not to crack up.

"How you gone get me all worked and then just stop!" He asked annoyed.

Just like a nigga to get aggy when you tell they ass no!

"Oh well you can use your hand! Try the one you sucker punched me with!"
I told him from under the covers.

"Really Kai?" Akeem asked pissed.

"Oh it's some lotion in the bathroom, baby oil if you prefer that better! Try to keep it down though! Clean up your mess too!" I said finally cracking!

Akeem ripped the covers off of me revealing me dying laughing at him.

"You play too much!" He said before climbing on top of me attacking my lips!

I wrapped my arms around his muscular neck, pulling him in for a deeper kiss! I sucked on his bottom lip as his tongue fought inside mine. His lips were so soft!