My Man

Kai POV

I stood there without making one noise, watching this nigga who suppose to be mine sticking his tongue down his ex throat.

All that damn time he spent begging and pleading!

All the time he spent telling me how he will never hurt me, and protect me and my heart.

Niggas ain't shit, I swear on my life.

I walked up to that nigga why his tongue was in her mouth, and smacked the shit out his trifling ass.

"What the fuck?" He yelped.

As he turned around and seen where the smack came from, his whole demeanor changed.

"Kai!" Was all he said before I smacked his ass again.

"Don't speak bitch! I have no words for you!" I told him.

"Put your hands back on him again, you delusional ass faggot." Claire yelled.

I walked up to that Bitch!

"Yesss, you damn right bitch faggot! Just like his faggot ass over there slobbing yo ass down with same tongue he stuffs in this bussy! But believe me when I say yo dusty chum bucket ass can have him! Both of y'all bitches deserve each other!!" I said right in that bitch face.

Akeem pulled my arm back pulling me away from her.

I smacked the shit outta his ass again.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" I screamed in his face.

"Baby you need to calm down!" Akeem said

"I ain't gotta do shit, and your baby is over there, i ain't shit to you! Fuck you nigga!" I told him.

I smacked his ass again.

"Fuck you nigga!" I told him again.

"Bitch didn't I tell you don't put your motherfuckingggggg hands back on my man!" Claire said before lunging at me scratching me on my neck behind my ear, drawing blood.

I drew my hands back to slap the shit outta her, and i don't even fight girls!

Before I could make contact with her face Akeem kicked me to the ground.

"Don't you put your fucking hands on her! She's fucking pregnant!" He said.

It was like my whole world stopped!

No!!!

"Pregnant?" I said choking up, tears was filling my eyes.

"Yes you bum ass faggot! I'm pregnant! Something you could never give him a child!!!" Claire said.

"Claire! Shut the fuck up! Matter fact give us a minute!" He yelled at her.

She looked at him and then me and walked away.

"Hurry Up Bae, your parents waiting for us!" She said tryna throw the last bit of shade.

"Wow!" I said getting up off the ground dusting myself off!

"Kai can you please listen to me!" Akeem begged!

"Nigga fuck you!! I was good to you Akeem, I supported you! I been here for you, taking care of you, standing by you! Trusting you again! Believing in you! What you been out here doing? Fucking your ex, now you want me to listen to you tell the truth after your filthy ass got caught, save that shit cause I don't want it!!!" I told him before walking away.

He grabbed me and pulled me back into him.

"No Kai, you can't leave me baby, I'm in love with you!" He said.