The Morning After

Kai POV

I woke up still naked from last night, to Akeem sucking on my neck.

"Stoppppp!" I moaned out, still a little sleepy.

"I can kiss my baby if and whenever I want to!" He protested before smashing his lips into mine.

"But fr, how you feeling? Physically, cause I wore that ass out last night, but more importantly Emotionally, cause it was your first?" He asked, grabbing a handful of my ass.

"I see we are a little full of ourself this morning. I am sore though, I can't lie. Emotionally, I think I'm okay. At first I regretted it, and felt ashame. I felt nasty, and embarrassed. I'm just so lucky I gave my virginity to you though, you were so loving, caring, and understanding." I told him.

"I want to be the only man that touches you in that way, that knows your body. Basically your ass should only curve to my dick!" He said being possessive.

"Okay, but in order for that to happen, you definitely going to have to prove that you deserve all of that." I told him.

"What do you mean prove I deserve that, I thought it was clear were in a relationship?" He asked getting frustrated.

"Will you calm down! Yes we are in a relationship! There is no one in the world I would rather be with than you, okay? You think I waited 21 sacred years of not having sex to just give it to someone I don't want to be with? All I'm saying is, you can have all you asked for, but don't fuck up and loose your privileges!" I told him.

He grabbed my ass and squeezed hard making my dick jump a little.

"I promise I won't!" He assured me.

"I know you aren't a virgin and you have needs, so I would like to ask you now, have you slept with anyone besides me in that past 5 months? Don't lie either. I'm not going to get upset, I just need to know if I'm going to run into one of your little chicken heads." I asked him.

He hesitated for a brief moment.

"Bae you don't have to worry about running into any chicken heads, cau.." He started but I cut him off.

"Uhh that's not what I asked you. Have you slept with anyone in the last 5 months? Yes or No?" I asked again, making my inner Cookie come out.

"Bae, No! I promise, I haven't even thought about touching anyone, I wasn't even over you!" He told.

I kissed him.

"I have no choice but to believe and trust you, till you give me a reason otherwise!" I told him.

"It means everything that you trust me! Now I would love to stay in bed with you all day but I got camp, so I gotta go babe! But I'm coming straight back, sweaty, musty, and all!" He told me.

I pouted.

"Babe I'm coming right back, I could be a starter for my sophomore year, and that haven't happened in years, I could make University History!" He said jumping out of bed throwing his clothes on.

"It's cool, maybe we can go out later if you're not to tired. If you are I can cook, and we can Netflix and chill!" I told him.

"Hmm I think I might take you up on the Netflix and chill, since you putting out for a nigga!" He said smirking at me.

"Take your ass to practice Keem!" I told him.

He walked over and grabbed my waist and pulled me all the way off the bed, while I'm still butt ass naked, and kissed me.

"Love you, see you later." He said before walking out.

I slipped on some shorts, and pulled all the sheets off the bed, and put on some clean ones.

I grabbed me a t-shirt and some sweats, and limped to the shower.

This nigga really laid down the pipe cause I can barely walk.

I let the hot water soothe my skin, taking away some of my pain.

I threw on my clothes, and walked back into my room, and put my clothes and the dirty sheets I laid on my dresser in the laundry basket.

"YOU DIRTY ASS SLUT MONKEY!" I heard from behind me, making me scream!

I turned around and it was Kingston dumb ass!

"Don't make me fuck you up!" I warned him.

"AWWW so cause you done finally got fucked, you just bout to go round fucking other people?" Kingston said.

"You know what!" I said trying not to laugh!

"OMG Bitch! It was good wasn't it! I mean I know it hurt, but still that nigga look like his stroke game could make my toenails cum rainbows!" Kingston said.

"Will you calm down! Yes! It was good okay! More than good" I admitted!

"YASSSS MY BITCH!!!! Got dicked down, you that bitch now, drop it low to the ground, make it twerk now!"
Kingston started singing and twerking!

"I swear I hate you!! Get out!" I told him laughing!

"So y'all are a thing now?" He asked.

"Yes, but I want to take it slow, he's here, I'm in Savannah! I don't want to get my hopes up and be let down!" I told him.

"Yeah just take it slow, but throw it back fast! AHAAAA! Bitch I can't with myself!! I bet you craving the dick already!" Kingston asked!

"Actually I am! I can't wait till he gets back!" I admitted!

"OHHH who knew a scandalous whore lived on the inside of you Mary Poppins! Now you Mary Pop That Bussy!" Kingston said walking out!

"Stay outta my life Skank!!" I slammed my door laughing at that fool!

I can't wait for his ass to get back! Then a part of me scared that if I let him, he will hurt me! Something is not clicking! Maybe it's my intuition, or the dick got my mind all cloudy! But I'm just gonna have to trust him!

I collapsed on my bed, closed my eyes and dreamed of my man!

END OF CHAPTER

Author Note

BABY IM BACK!
I love writing this story, because it's so cute, light, funny, and romantic!
Totally different from the Micah series!
Although there's hella drama coming so seatbelts please!!
I'm coming for edges, lace fronts, and scalps!!

I MISSED YOU ALL!!