Meeting Him

"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate, or a Judo Man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt to any style."

~ Bruce Lee

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Darlin' he has too." My mother chimes in from the passenger seat or shotgun. We are now fussing over whether Chester should be put into one of those cages.

I opened my mouth only it to close shut from my mother's ice like glare. I reluctantly let my mother and father put him in the cage. After our suitcases were in the trunk and the moving trucks were ready we headed out to our new home.

***

After an long a** drive we finally reached South Carolina when it was turning dark. "Such a bust. I have to check the place out tommmorw."  I whispered to  myself and petting an sleeping Chester.

"We're going to a party tonight. Our family wanted  welcome us at night since that's the time we were getting ." My mother turned around in her seat just to tell me this but the expression on her face was amazing. Pure happiness and excitement. I  could now see that  she has been missing home far  too long.

"Okay." A smile made it's way on to my face slowly but surely but it was there.

"Were going to stop and change clothes and freshen up." Nodding my head and telling her to get me up when we're there. I placed my ear buds into my ears and let my music play.

****

Hugs, cheek kissing, and pinching of the cheeks were thrown at me. I  didn't know if they wanted to show me love or kill me.

"Oh! Why don't you hear that my um....imagery friend is calling. So I have to go." Running away from there claw like hands and on to the front porch.

Seeing an figure leaning on the side of the house smoking an cigarette. "Hey." The stranger said. Flicking the cig to get the ash off.

Walking slowly over to the stranger. Coming up closer seeing it was an teenager just around her age maybe an year older or so. "Hey. Who are you?"  Thinking it would sound more polite in her head but it never does.

"Ace. I'm here because my mom's sister is back and you must be Rosetta. You don't look bad. I might be fighting some boys off of your a** girly." After just a few minutes anyone could tell he was an bad boy  and everything.

"Ace, came we get out of here and do something more.." Pausing for more dramatic effect. "Roseish" She whispered out into the cold. Laughing a little they both nodded and Ace made an motion to follow and follow she did.

"Ace. Where are we going?" Harshly whispering at his back.

"Some place."  Already regretting following her crazy cousin to where ever there going.

*~®>©\%>™\·>%~·> %~·\% 2;&+$;@

Yes the book is changing and I hope you love the new change. Even though it's changing it will be more loveable it will have more description.

~Daesha