Ooo....Date or No

~Sooo.....Hi~

~ Anonymous

I was at the airport with my aunt giving my mom and dad air taking hugs, kisses on the cheeks, and saying heart felt goodbyes.

My parents were going on a trip to get ,away from everything or just saying they want to get away from me for a while, leaving me and my aunt alone so please watch out for us on the news.

My aunt got in four days ago. She helped with the plans of getting the dumb ass to wish he never thought about wanting to break me down. I really think dumb ass is his nickname for me, I use it to much though.

"And remember don't do anything that would get you two in jail cuz' I don't wanna come down here and get you two out of jail again. We wouldn't want a repeat of last time would we?" My mother reminded, with a playful frown. "Aww...Ma! Running around in Wal-Mart isn't that bad!"

"No, you didn't go to jail for that it was for pushing a man over taking his things and stomping on them and then taking a kids ice cream and doing more stuff I don't want to list!" She yelled.

"Now I remember!" My Aunt and I chirp in unison "Just be careful you two." My dad deep voice interrupted my mom before she could go full hulk mode on us.

When my parents were out of sight me and my bad ass aunt ran out of the airport, whilst singing Midnight Memories by One Direction.

What?! We thought the song matched everything bad thing we were going to do until my parents came back.

"What are we doing tonight?" I questioned with wondering eyes. "I'm going out with a friend but you can do what ever you want and then tomorrow we could do something fun!" 

"Umm.....and who might  this friend might be?" I questioned, making her cheecks have a light pink on it you could barely see it but I was near my aunts face.

"Who is he? Is he cute? Does he have a daughter? Does-" I was cut off by her hand coming over my mouth.

"Gosh! With all those questions you might as well be your grandma!" She breathed out.

She still didn't take off her hand. I was really getting impatient with her.

'I guess drastic times comes for drastic measures.' I thought dramatically, as I pulled out my tongue to make a quick swipe on her  hand that I didn't know where it has been.

"Ew! Ya' nasty did you just lick my hand?" My aunt cried out, holding her hand like it was about to fall off.

"Hands on the wheel!" I yelled. "You just licked my hand and your thinking about the car right now! I am so disappointed at you, but when we go home I want you to grab me lots and lots of hand sanitizer and sanitize my hands,and I mean it!" She stated whilst, grabbing the wheel and driving us home safely.

Getting out of the car I ran upstairs quickly beofre I could get tackled by my aunt. She will make me sanitize her hand.

Laying on mg bed peacefully. My peace was cut off  by my stupid phone ringing. Maybe if I didn't pick up they would just leave me alone. Nope they kept on calling until I got so frustrated with the ringing and picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello." I snapped. "Well hello to you to!" The person on the other line replied sarcastically while letting a deep chuckle rang though the phone. Making md instantly knew that voice and the stupid laugh, it was dumb ass or Xander. "What do you want?" I sighed. "I want you to put on some comfortable clothes and come outside to my house ok?"

"Ok" I said before hanging it but not before hearing him say "Bring a bathing suit too!" And with that I left to get ready wondering what did the dumbass had in plan ,but I didn't care as long as I play the game too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~Daesha